Ultimate Footy VII- 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm you're A little late mate we'd finalized the group already and I assumed you'd be out given you pulled out of BDFL. That being said, I sent out invites a week ago and we currently have 2 managers who haven't joined. LeverPuller has indicated he's having some issues so I'm guessing he'll join sometime soon. danster168 though hasn't shown up despite me tagging him a few times now so I'm not sure what he's doing. Since you're a vet of this league I'm inclined to give you his spot if he doesn't show up soon as we need to start soon. I'll PM you an invite in a couple of days if that's the case. danster168 you need to let us know what's going on mate or join in the next couple of days as we need to start the draft in the next week and a half or so to give us adequate time to draft. Cheers guys

Hmmm you're A little late mate we'd finalized the group already and I assumed you'd be out given you pulled out of BDFL. That being said, I sent out invites a week ago and we currently have 2 managers who haven't joined. LeverPuller has indicated he's having some issues so I'm guessing he'll join sometime soon. danster168 though hasn't shown up despite me tagging him a few times now so I'm not sure what he's doing. Since you're a vet of this league I'm inclined to give you his spot if he doesn't show up soon as we need to start soon. I'll PM you an invite in a couple of days if that's the case. danster168 you need to let us know what's going on mate or join in the next couple of days as we need to start the draft in the next week and a half or so to give us adequate time to draft. Cheers guys
Thanks Deeman - all good either way!

I blame Bill Shorten

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have sent MrPez an invite as it's now been a week. I have no idea what Danster is doing but i assume Pez will join soon which will leave 1 spot between the Danster and Leverpuller. First in gets the last spot, so stay around guys, draft should hopefully start sometime in the next week...

Yep utilities can be from any position so it adds an extra tactical element as to whether you want to play extra mids, an extra ruck etc.

So you dont draft people as utilities? You just use whoever you think will give you a strategic advantage for that match up?

So you dont draft people as utilities? You just use whoever you think will give you a strategic advantage for that match up?
Yup that's right, there's no players who actually have that position in UF, just DEF, MID, FWD, RUCK and utilities can be any of those positions :)

Have sent MrPez an invite as it's now been a week. I have no idea what Danster is doing but i assume Pez will join soon which will leave 1 spot between the Danster and Leverpuller. First in gets the last spot, so stay around guys, draft should hopefully start sometime in the next week...
'Out of Harmes way' ready to steam towards mediocrity once more

Whoops, I missed the boat big time here as defending champion. Oh well, I did Bradbury it last year anyway I believe - did I win from 8th or something?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lol yuh you're a little late but I'd love to get you in. Since you founded the league and are defending champ, if you want to play I think we can change to a 16 team league if UF let's me.

Whoops, I missed the boat big time here as defending champion. Oh well, I did Bradbury it last year anyway I believe - did I win from 8th or something?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sent you an invite. Either the 2 guys who were waiting on will join and well have 16 or they won't and well go back to 14 so welcome back man.

Are you gonna join soon mate? Why are you struggling to join? Just create a new account if you have to?
Honestly it’s time rather than anything else. I’ve worked 130+ hours over the last fortnight, I’m jumping on here in spare glances but it’s not like it’s freeing up. I should have more time as of Thursday night though. That said I’ll ask someone to text me when it’s my pick just to be safe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back