Unleashed

Remove this Banner Ad

This is how you do pre-season fan engagement.

Hopefully each of these vids also have a shot of Richards pixilated arse (for the ladies of course) and couple of snippets of Libba weirdness sprinkled through them like fairy dust.

Better still. A Libba centric episode. Or better, better still just turn the entire thing into the 24/7 The Libbaman Show.

Loved it!

Loved the bit with Daniel Pratt. Good insight into coaching and development.

Will be interesting to see Westy's.

Really enjoyed that.

Back to defence, seems like now is the time for Buku if he's going to make it.

Hope he gets a good shot at it, but with Coffield, Busslinger and Cleary in competition as the spare tall/interceptor it's gonna be tough to get a crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They all cheat, they know heights important.

I met Taylor Duryea up at Cowara, his home town over the holidays, lovely bloke. I'm 180, he is listed at 181. I was taller in the photo and my wife remarked he was a stronger little bugger yet shorter than you! I reckon he would only really be 177 or so.

They all cheat, they know heights important.

I met Taylor Duryea up at Cowara, his home town over the holidays, lovely bloke. I'm 180, he is listed at 181. I was taller in the photo and my wife remarked he was a stronger little bugger yet shorter than you! I reckon he would only really be 177 or so.

Caleb was listed as 171 last year when it’s pretty well established he’s 168.

Caleb was listed as 171 last year when it’s pretty well established he’s 168.
It works the other way at the top end of the scale. Darcy is listed at a tiny 208 and we all know he's at least 2.5m tall.

Episode 2 - Cody Weightman

Unleashed episode 3 - Rory Lobb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back