Up the Arse! Goons thread Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

****, I`m torn, I'm 43 and worship the bloke, but if someone offers us 30 million squid.......But then to see him him in another shirt !! i say double the wage and keep him, I'm ****ing torn, finishing third just might swing it. (staying) Didn't bat an eyelid at nasri/toure/fabregas etc leaving, it's different with this bloke, he is definetly family Robin. Not like the other 3 mentioned.
Van persie/Podolski :eek:

RvP doesn't appear greedy and money hungry like a bloke such as nasri for example. he looks like he genuinely loves the club and isn't chasing $. he probably just wants to win as much as he possibly can given he's in the form of his life. hopefully wenger/gazidis can convince him of our ambition next season. time will tell....but geez its going to be a tense wait

RvP doesn't appear greedy and money hungry like a bloke such as nasri for example. he looks like he genuinely loves the club and isn't chasing $. he probably just wants to win as much as he possibly can given he's in the form of his life. hopefully wenger/gazidis can convince him of our ambition next season. time will tell....but geez its going to be a tense wait
This is more like Henry leaving if RVP does decide to go. He'll leave on good terms and you can tell he does love the club. Not a Flamini or Nasri type exit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmm, so the stories doing the rounds suggest yesterday's 'talks' between the club and RvP didnt go as well as hoped for arsenal

which celebrations are you referring to benno? the pat rice stuff? as im sure he's there in the footage in that clip you posted

regardless, i still think he will go. i really hope im wrong though. his comments around arsenal will always be a part of his life regardless etc remind me of the words henry was using in his last few weeks at the club.

And Cesc.

I think RVP's definitely on the way out. It now comes down to what we can get for him.

yep he just didn't appear the same in the last 2 months or so of the season. perhaps exhaustion from carrying the team for the majority of the season, or maybe he had already made his decision. time will tell.

a bid of £25m+ would be hard to knock back if he wants out of arsenal. but then the question is what will wenger do with the money? perhaps park chu young can step up from his 1 league appearance and knock in 30+ goals for us next season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back