Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought we played a well rounded game today. Defensively we were 100x better. Seemed to be a more cohesive unit back there. Martinez did his job when called upon. That save just before half time was excellent.

Santi and Rambo's best games since the Comm Shield. Ox was also very good, unlucky with the crossbar. SanoGOAL, well, I had to pinch myself to make sure I was awake and that it actually happened.

Alexis is just on another planet. 32 mill was an absolute bargain.

Didn't know this thread existed. Will add to my list.

Morning all. Good win, we played pretty well. Santi's best game in ages. Some nice touches by Sanogo. Loved, loving, Chambers work down the right.

Alexis is special - his work rate is first class.

We were not fantastic tonight, but a much better display.

Need to get on a run in the league, but its frightening to think that a third of the season in we are 5 games back from Chelsea....

Alexis is special - his work rate is first class.

We were not fantastic tonight, but a much better display.

Need to get on a run in the league, but its frightening to think that a third of the season in we are 5 games back from Chelsea....
Can anyone tell me, because I don't know, but is there an actual reason we didn't use our call rights on Cesc when he came back to the EPL? Did the club just think we had too many attacking mids already? Cesc is better than all of them, with the possible exceptions of Ozil and Ramsey. He's tearing the EPL apart, and it's more than a little galling tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sanchez is the best Arsenal player since Henry.

There, I said it.

196932.png

Can anyone tell me, because I don't know, but is there an actual reason we didn't use our call rights on Cesc when he came back to the EPL? Did the club just think we had too many attacking mids already? Cesc is better than all of them, with the possible exceptions of Ozil and Ramsey. He's tearing the EPL apart, and it's more than a little galling tbh.

This is wound we don't need to re-open, but the short answer is yes.

Look when the option to get Fabregas came up I was very keen but saw the logic behind not doing it. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and it would have been immense had we had him in the side now.

Cesc is proven in the EPL and is showing it at Chelsea. He is all class.

Look when the option to get Fabregas came up I was very keen but saw the logic behind not doing it. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and it would have been immense had we had him in the side now.

Cesc is proven in the EPL and is showing it at Chelsea. He is all class.

That's one of the key points though. He and Costa are the missing pieces for Chelsea. Everyone last year stated that if Chelsea had a competent striker they would have won the league since they already had arguably the best team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back