Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this lineup too unrealistic for the cup semi?

Fabianski
Jenko - Sagna - Per - Nacho
Arteta - Ramsey
Chambo - Rosicky - Podolski
Sanogo

Vermaelen, Giroud and Santi need a kick up the arse to say the least. Arteta also but we have nobody else with Flamini suspended (Kallstrom was a gimmick signing, doesn't count despite the sad fact he is probably a better option than Arteta).

Flappy
Jenks - Per - Verm - Sanga
Arteta - Ramsey
Poldolski Rosicky Cazorla
Giroud

Wenger won't drop players for the game he needs to win.
Id prefer to see Kallstrom start too but it wont happen. He atleast offers something off the bench which Arteta doesn't.

Flappy
Jenks - Per - Verm - Sanga
Arteta - Ramsey
Poldolski Rosicky Cazorla
Giroud

Wenger won't drop players for the game he needs to win.
Id prefer to see Kallstrom start too but it wont happen. He atleast offers something off the bench which Arteta doesn't.

Ox has to start for mine. We're just way too slow without him.

We don't really have anyone else with his pace. Gnabry maybe. But in a game like this, we just need Ox out there and Cazorla and Arteta shouldn't be automatic starters anymore.

Except they will be because the number of injuries.

Awesome. Who isn't in doubt or in need of a late fitness test? Or on crutches? Or in another continent doing rehab?

* me these constant injuries do my fvcking head in.

It also has to do with poor player management. Ozil and Ramsey injuries are the result of them being run into the ground playing every single game.

With such midfield depth (at the start of the season) we should have been rotating players constantly and keeping them all fresh, instead we play the same team week in week out and burn out our most important players, resulting in situations such as we are in now, having the bare bones of a squad for arguably our most important game of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything is poor.

I've never been this downhearnted in the past 9 years.

Normally i'd be pumped to be have us playing in an FA cup Quarter against a team like Wigan. Now i can't even ejoy it because of what might happen. My confidence in this team is 0%. Absolutly 0% and i've never felt like this about any of the Arsenal teams.

Even when we were just battling for 4th over the last few years i always considered us to be favorites going into games against anyone not in the top 4.

Now i dont even trust us to beat teams like Wigan, Stoke, Everton, Swansea etc....

Haven't been this apprehensive about a game in a long long time. I'm not really looking forward to watching, will be more so just hoping and willing us not to * it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back