Update on Jesse Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

onthewake

Debutant
Apr 18, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Has anyone got an update on how Jesse Smith is travelling after all of the talk about his hamstring?

Has he been training or doing anything that suggests he would be right to play next weekend as was planned for his training program?

Jesse looked to be doing gym work today.

wellsy didn't train for some reason. looked like robbie tarrant was training, despite wearing another number, couldn't be sure. Pratt was also doing contact training which is a good sign.

It was raining for a majority of the session. Marking was decent, kicking wasn't great but you can forgive them...they wouldn't have played or trained in wet conditions for months.

I really hate these kind of thread titles. It should be called "Any update on Smith?"

Seriously, when I see a title like "Update on Jesse Smith" I expect the poster who started it to have some actual information FFS.

I really hate these kind of thread titles. It should be called "Any update on Smith?"

Seriously, when I see a title like "Update on Jesse Smith" I expect the poster who started it to have some actual information FFS.

Yep, it's probably just a small point but I agree with you 100%, EH.

All that was missing was the ?

It probably should have been, but you can see the guy is a new poster so do you have to be such a knob about it?

I'm better informed as a result of this thread:thumbsu:.

It looks like Jesse's done a hamstring.

It looks like he's going to miss the first week that counts (at least).

It looks like Donald should have been "overly concerned" when he said he wasn't.

It looks like I'm going to continue to take no notice of anything he says about injured players.

It probably should have been, but you can see the guy is a new poster so do you have to be such a knob about it?

If you don't say this, then the person would never learn. I haven't called anyone names BTW. You have.

IMO there is nothing wrong in expressing your opinion, provided you don't abuse the person. Call it constructive criticism if you like.

I stand by what I said - threads with that sort of title are a pain in the backside. No more, no less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back