Competitions NMFC Bigfooty SuperCoach leagues - weekly updates on top league scorers

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne Bigfooty members only!
League:: Shinboner Spirit
Code :956713

8 places to fill

2024 North player sponsorship @$50 to premier team

Go Roo Boys 🤍

blackshadow hope ok to post here thanks

Of course it’s alright I’d join myself but already in ten leagues.

Final call for those wanting in for league 3.

After midnight tonight Melbourne time I will be throwing league 3 open to those in leagues 1 and 2 to ensure we have a full league by the start of round 1.

Still waiting to hear from TheBuzz Brian Fontana buttox and ohh_v who have all expressed interest - a final PM going out to them now.

I've sent PMs to all League 1 and 2 members asking if anyone is interested in joining league 3 to avoid it being autofilled.

I haven't heard back from TheBuzz Brian Fontana buttox and ohh_v yet

I don't know who belongs to the team names Red Roos and Pack of Sheezels - if they are yours let me know otherwise I will be removing them from the league tonight.

View attachment 1629832
The reason I'm late. This is upstairs at my house. The whole ceiling collapsed. No one injured and insurance are paying out. Emergency accommodation etc.

Holy s**t!

I’m glad everyone is okay and thankfully your insurer is coming to the party.

Still haven’t heard who Pack of Sheezels is.

If I don’t hear tonight I’ll boot them from the league.

[mention]rickety [/mention] will send you a code

[mention]Gippy Roo [/mention] you’re on standby for if Pack of Sheezels remains unidentified.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top scorers for each league for Round 1.
League 1 Rick18 - Saved by Ziebell 2094
League 2 Heaps of fun - Goodseys Goats 2257
League 3 Souup - Soup's Stars 2093

Well done!

Done forget to add yourself to the NMFC Bigfooty Group if you haven't already. Group Code 669109 or use this link The Herald Sun KFC SuperCoach

We're going well... Top 200 out of all of the 18 team leagues... & only behind the Pies board (who have historically been very strong) out of the team leagues:

1688436533217-png.1728746

Last edited:
SuperCoach has started again for 2024. For those who are organising it, I’m in.
Team name: Clarko’s Kangas
Good luck to all players.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back