Competitions North BF SuperCoach Casuals League

Remove this Banner Ad

It is that time of the year again.

This league is intended for those wonderful casuals that usually give up on SC by Round 10, or those that frantically trade right up to the last round

All are welcome.

First in, best dressed, so I'll leave the direct link below:

This league is intended for those wonderful casuals that usually give up on SC by Round 10, or those that frantically trade right up to the last round

All are welcome.

Nice one.

I just joined, team is SheezeABeauty.

Hey Guys.
I’ve been going a paid SuperCoach Draft League for a few years and wondering if any roo fans would be interested in our own league.

It would be $50 or $100 entry and winner takes most with runner up getting a few shackles. Normally have around 12 players.
The draft is done after the pre season matches so you can see who’s going ok.

Alternately if others have a paid draft league and looking for extra players I would be interested.

Hey Guys.
I’ve been going a paid SuperCoach Draft League for a few years and wondering if any roo fans would be interested in our own league.

It would be $50 or $100 entry and winner takes most with runner up getting a few shackles. Normally have around 12 players.

Alternately if others have a paid draft league and looking for extra players I would be interested.

I’m tempted, although I prefer Fantasy Draft. Let me know if you’re struggling for numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All are welcome.

In Bazzas boys

Hey Guys.

Keen

Bump. Going to give it a go this year and have no idea what I'm doing. Be great if we can fill the remaining spots!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back