Competitions NMFC Bigfooty 2024 Supercoach Leagues - entries closed - leagues announced

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in, last year's team name Saved by Ziebell and overall rank 15,463. This year's team name is 76th Interchange

Why would you give us such a nightmare memory, Rick?

How about Saved By Biggy Pink Willie Dawson?

I have also set up the SC casuals league for this fine board and for those who are interested.

I have also set up the SC casuals league for this fine board and for those who are interested.

Hey blackshadow...... I think the "Casuals League" with Kangaroos4eva is where I belong and feel safer :laughing:

5157b3e1e57552ae932229be38d347bc.jpg
I’m looking forward to going around again! Team name: MightyBlue&Whitey

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As a tangential question... Laz scored 87 against GC with 74% CBAs last year.

Obvs that was without Wardlaw or LDU available.

But he's a DPP fwd/mid priced at 180k.

How much does he have to kill it during the preseason games for you to consider him for a fwd interchange spot?

I reckon if he's selected to play against St Kilda and the Pies, and he averages say ~70, and he's selected for round 1, I'm going to seriously consider it.

As a tangential question... Laz scored 87 against GC with 74% CBAs last year.

Obvs that was without Wardlaw or LDU available.

But he's a DPP fwd/mid priced at 180k.

How much does he have to kill it during the preseason games for you to consider him for a fwd interchange spot?

I reckon if he's selected to play against St Kilda and the Pies, and he averages say ~70, and he's selected for round 1, I'm going to seriously consider it.
Pre season watch. Not sure the mid time is coming. Not sure he can score that we'll elsewhere.
@180k he needs to average 75-80 to be worth it.
On the bright side though he will be a pod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did you go for history from last year. I'm in again BS for this year.
Top left hand corner under "Classic", and "My Team":

1706696314816.png

As a momentary thread detour... how many North players are we all thinking?

I currently have LDU, McKercher, Wardlaw and Xerri.

I have had Maley as R3 but at the moment I've found the extra $ for Jordon Sweet.

Can't say I'm sold on Fisher yet, given his successive preseason injuries.

But given the dearth of fwd options across the board, Powell is starting to seem like the ultimate pod at $312k, if he can continue his training form.

Top left hand corner under "Classic", and "My Team":

View attachment 1896190

As a momentary thread detour... how many North players are we all thinking?

I currently have LDU, McKercher, Wardlaw and Xerri.

I have had Maley as R3 but at the moment I've found the extra $ for Jordon Sweet.

Can't say I'm sold on Fisher yet, given his successive preseason injuries.

But given the dearth of fwd options across the board, Powell is starting to seem like the ultimate pod at $312k, if he can continue his training form.
So far really only committed to LDU and McKercher, with Maley as R3. I’ve just checked the fixture again and we don’t have as many Sunday games as I thought so there might be better choices for that floating donut spot.

I’m keen on fisher if he gets through to round 1 without further setbacks, and if pink & chom are in round 1 they’ll be in my team. Chom will score better as a defender than he would as a kpf and is rookie priced.

I had the same thought about Powell last year and got burned. I’d rather wait and get him on the bubble if he starts strong. It’s a tricky price to make money at.

So far really only committed to LDU and McKercher, with Maley as R3. I’ve just checked the fixture again and we don’t have as many Sunday games as I thought so there might be better choices for that floating donut spot.

I’m keen on fisher if he gets through to round 1 without further setbacks, and if pink & chom are in round 1 they’ll be in my team. Chom will score better as a defender than he would as a kpf and is rookie priced.

I had the same thought about Powell last year and got burned. I’d rather wait and get him on the bubble if he starts strong. It’s a tricky price to make money at.
I've barely looked at anything yet - usually I've had a shitload of team iterations, this year I'm going to focus late.

LDU is the only player I know I'm picking - after all my team is The LDU Experience.

No point parking extra $$$ on the bench at R3 unless you’re sure they’re going to make money. R/F DPP at basement price or a playing cow are ideal. Handcuffing a backup ruck to one your R1/R2 is also an option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back