1. 13

2. Larkey doesnt give a farkey with 88

3. Sheez

4. Brisbane

5. Daicos

6. Hawthorn

7. Tarryn

8. NMFC

9. I cannot believe that Hawthorn finished 2023 so well yet ended up 2024 wooden spooners thanks to Norths thumping in round 24 in Launceston

10. The best moment of 2024 will be reviewing the season with at least 20 games where North are in it until the last and the footy world sooking that the AFL has ultimately created a super team.

Predicting the NMFC will win 6 to 8 games Sheezel to take another huge step and finish with another Sid Barker medal to his name and will have a Top 5 Brownlow finish but will miss out on AA selection for some BS reason.
Larkey will finish 2nd in the Coleman with 78 goals but will get another AA selection.
Best 1st year player Colby Mckercher and will finish 2nd in the Rising Star .
Most improved will be Josh Goater.
Year Highlights will be beating Carlton on Good Friday and Collingwood.
Now the Lowlights for the year will be the coaching staff and selection committee if they continue to play McDonald if he starts playing poorly at the start of the year and the club is embarrassed by the media over this.

1. Final ladder position for Nmfc - 14th

2. Leading goal kicker and goals - Larkey 62 goals

3. Syd Barker - LDU

4. Premier - Brisbane

5. Brownlow - Bont

6. Wooden Spoon - WC

7. Player to have a breakout year at North will be… Bergman

8. AFLW Premier - NM

My supplementary question is: how many seniors games do we think Maley, George and Duursma will respectively play?
George = 10 games

Duursma = 8 games

Maley = either less than 2 or more than 12. I wouldn't be shocked if his size and aggressiveness get him some fwd/ruck time. But I also wouldn't be surprised if he's just not ready to play high level footy, at all.

George = 10 games

Duursma = 8 games

Maley = either less than 2 or more than 12. I wouldn't be shocked if his size and aggressiveness get him some fwd/ruck time. But I also wouldn't be surprised if he's just not ready to play high level footy, at all.
Since you’re on a roll… Biggie?

(Me, I’m inclined to put him in a similar category to that you’ve put Maley in)

Since you’re on a roll… Biggie?

(Me, I’m inclined to put him in a similar category to that you’ve put Maley in)
I really don't know enough about Biggie. To me it depends whether he can get ahead of Dawson, which I'm not sure about.

How many games do you see those guys playing?

I really don't know enough about Biggie. To me it depends whether he can get ahead of Dawson, which I'm not sure about.

How many games do you see those guys playing?
I’m confused about George’s role in 2023, what with all this talk of “trialing down back”. I have no idea what they have in mind.

I agree with you on the other two.

1. Final ladder position for Nmfc
15th.
2. Leading goal kicker and goals
Nick Larkey - 65 goals.
3. Syd Barker
Harry Sheezel
4. Premier
5. Brownlow
Nick Daicos
6. Wooden Spoon
7. Player to have a breakout year at North will be…
George Wardlaw
8. AFLW Premier
9. Complete this sentence
“I cannot believe that…”

Sheezel will step up yet again.
10. The best moment of 2024 will be…
North Melbourne completing their fairytale and winning the AFLW premiership. Much to Sarah Blacks disgust.

1. Final ladder position for Nmfc: 10th

2. Leading goal kicker and goals - Nick Larkey 81

3. Syd Barker - LDU & Sheezel - tie

4. Premier - Melbourne

5. Brownlow - They'll Probably give it to Toby Greene to promote GWS even more ( Brownlow is Rigged anyway)

6. Wooden Spoon - Hawthorn

7. Player to have a breakout year at North will be… Goater

8. AFLW Premier - North Melbourne

“I cannot believe that…” - Brisbane, Carlton ,GWS and Port Adelaide were the biggest sliders, and how good North Melbourne are and how much better they'll be, It's scary good.

10. The best moment of 2024 will be… - Hawthorn losing every week, and the Bulldogs and * imploding. Watching North Melbourne and to see the bright future ahead, and the Women's team Redeeming themselves and winning the Premiership

That time of the year again with twenty threeshizen coming to an end and some optimism for 2024

1. Final ladder position for Nmfc 15th

2. Leading goal kicker and goals Nick Larkey 62

3. Syd Barker Harry Sheezel

4. Premier Brisbane

5. Brownlow Bontempelli

6. Wooden Spoon Richmond

7. Player to have a breakout year at North will be… Kallan Dawson

8. AFLW Premier Adelaide

“I cannot believe that… we thought Xerri could ever be a starting ruckman"

10. The best moment of 2024 will be… George Wardlaw playing every match and winning the rising star

16th. The way the league is now, there are about 15 teams who could make finals if enough things went right for them. I don't know if we've improved enough to enter that group, but I'd love to be the best of the rest and finish with 7-9 wins.

Larkey. 77 goals. He was playing with so much confidence towards the end of the year, and the sky is the limit for him if he keeps marking the ball the way that he did against the Gold Coast.

3. Syd Barker

Jy Simpkin. I'm backing the skipper in to win his third B&F. Beating Stephens in the time trial was an absurd effort, and with Wardlaw, Phillips, and LDU in the side, he won't have to do as much of the dirty work. He will show our supporters just how damaging he can be and will win a deserved third Syd Barker.

4. Premier

GWS. It felt like they unlocked something with how they were playing towards the end of last year. They won 11 of their last 14 games and just fell short in the finals against the eventual premier. It's also a young list with a lot of room for development.

5. Brownlow

Sam Walsh. He turns 24 this year and is entering his prime. He is a consistent ball magnet and plays for a big club that's going to have a lot of attention on them. He may not have the hurt factor, but I'm expecting a big year.

6. Wooden Spoon

West Coast. The theoretical best 22 doesn't look bad on paper, but they are paper thin beyond that and are relying on a lot of rebound years from ageing stars. 19 players on their list born in 2003 or earlier, and you'll see plenty of games from that group this year.

How can you not name George Wardlaw for this question? 17.8 disposals a game last year when he played more than 60% TOG, and I think that number easily goes to 20+ in 2024. Should be near the top of the league in tackles too. I don't know how many games he plays in 2024, but I know he'll be bloody good when he is out there.

8. AFLW Premier

North Melbourne. I don't follow the AFLW closely, but sure, why not?

“I cannot believe that…”

...McKercher slid all the way to number two. The media's hype for Harley Reid overshadowed what was an incredible year from McKercher, and a year that was worthy of comparison to Walsh, Ashcroft, and Daicos. I'm sure West Coast were serious when they said they were still deciding on what to do with their first pick come draft night, as McKercher is that good. The only player stopping him from winning the Rising Star will be Wardlaw.

Our first convincing win against a quality opponent. Most of our wins since 2019 have been by the skin of our teeth, so that first game where everything clicks for us against a quality opposition is going to hit like crack.

1. Final ladder position for Nmfc: 15th with 8 wins and 2 draws, 6 close losses.

2. Leading goal kicker and goals.
Souva with 82, Curtis 49, Zurharr 48.
We become an attacking run-gun machine 💥💥💥

3. Syd Barker: Taryn Thomas in tie with Bailey Scott - some yin and Yang ✨ and Taryn is backed in by the club, his mates, the fans and takes a big step forward in his development as a young man.

4. Premier: GWS

5. Brownlow: l like TAO’s response, DGAF about the celebrity medal crap!💩

6. Wooden Spoon: West Coast. Heard a West Coast fan at the tennis saying he’s a go every week member but didn’t attend a game last year because the 4 umpires are crucifying the Coasters. Did I laugh!! 😂🤮🤮🤮

7. Player to have a breakout year at North will be… TT, Warlord, Curtis, Phillips and Powell. While I’m going, X also performs his role perfectly.

8. AFLW Premier: Roo Girls! Their finals at Ikon were my footy highlight apart from Scheez’s freakish immediate class, Georgie’s brute cameos and TT’s return 🌈

“I cannot believe that…” Taryn looks so genuinely happy and settled.

10. The best moment of 2024 will be… belting the Dons and putting the final nail in Carlton’s finals-run coffin 😂

16th. The way the league is now, there are about 15 teams who could make finals if enough things went right for them. I don't know if we've improved enough to enter that group, but I'd love to be the best of the rest and finish with 7-9 wins.

Larkey. 77 goals. He was playing with so much confidence towards the end of the year, and the sky is the limit for him if he keeps marking the ball the way that he did against the Gold Coast.

3. Syd Barker

Jy Simpkin. I'm backing the skipper in to win his third B&F. Beating Stephens in the time trial was an absurd effort, and with Wardlaw, Phillips, and LDU in the side, he won't have to do as much of the dirty work. He will show our supporters just how damaging he can be and will win a deserved third Syd Barker.

4. Premier

GWS. It felt like they unlocked something with how they were playing towards the end of last year. They won 11 of their last 14 games and just fell short in the finals against the eventual premier. It's also a young list with a lot of room for development.

5. Brownlow

Sam Walsh. He turns 24 this year and is entering his prime. He is a consistent ball magnet and plays for a big club that's going to have a lot of attention on them. He may not have the hurt factor, but I'm expecting a big year.

6. Wooden Spoon

West Coast. The theoretical best 22 doesn't look bad on paper, but they are paper thin beyond that and are relying on a lot of rebound years from ageing stars. 19 players on their list born in 2003 or earlier, and you'll see plenty of games from that group this year.

How can you not name George Wardlaw for this question? 17.8 disposals a game last year when he played more than 60% TOG, and I think that number easily goes to 20+ in 2024. Should be near the top of the league in tackles too. I don't know how many games he plays in 2024, but I know he'll be bloody good when he is out there.

8. AFLW Premier

North Melbourne. I don't follow the AFLW closely, but sure, why not?

“I cannot believe that…”

...McKercher slid all the way to number two. The media's hype for Harley Reid overshadowed what was an incredible year from McKercher, and a year that was worthy of comparison to Walsh, Ashcroft, and Daicos. I'm sure West Coast were serious when they said they were still deciding on what to do with their first pick come draft night, as McKercher is that good. The only player stopping him from winning the Rising Star will be Wardlaw.

Our first convincing win against a quality opponent. Most of our wins since 2019 have been by the skin of our teeth, so that first game where everything clicks for us against a quality opposition is going to hit like crack.

Great write up

1. Final ladder position for Nmfc: 15th with 8 wins and 2 draws, 6 close losses.

2. Leading goal kicker and goals.
Souva with 82, Curtis 49, Zurharr 48.
We become an attacking run-gun machine 💥💥💥

3. Syd Barker: Taryn Thomas in tie with Bailey Scott - some yin and Yang ✨ and Taryn is backed in by the club, his mates, the fans and takes a big step forward in his development as a young man.

4. Premier: GWS

5. Brownlow: l like TAO’s response, DGAF about the celebrity medal crap!💩

6. Wooden Spoon: West Coast. Heard a West Coast fan at the tennis saying he’s a go every week member but didn’t attend a game last year because the 4 umpires are crucifying the Coasters. Did I laugh!! 😂🤮🤮🤮

7. Player to have a breakout year at North will be… TT, Warlord, Curtis, Phillips and Powell. While I’m going, X also performs his role perfectly.

8. AFLW Premier: Roo Girls! Their finals at Ikon were my footy highlight apart from Scheez’s freakish immediate class, Georgie’s brute cameos and TT’s return 🌈

“I cannot believe that…” Taryn looks so genuinely happy and settled.

10. The best moment of 2024 will be… belting the Dons and putting the final nail in Carlton’s finals-run coffin 😂

If your Goal Kickers kick that number of goals we are on our way to the Finals!😍

Those goal scoring numbers aren't too far off our 1990 side (Longmire 98, Carey 38 and McCarthy 33 and Allison finished fourth with 29) and we didn't make the finals, albeit it was a top 5 back then and we did finish 6th.

But it would be great to see an exciting, fast, attacking, run 'n' gun style of football reminiscent of the 1990's again. :)

Those goal scoring numbers aren't too far off our 1990 side (Longmire 98, Carey 38 and McCarthy 33 and Allison finished fourth with 29) and we didn't make the finals, albeit it was a top 5 back then and we did finish 6th.

But it would be great to see an exciting, fast, attacking, run 'n' gun style of football reminiscent of the 1990's again. :)
That was exactly my recollection

1. Final ladder position for Nmfc 16th

2. Leading goal kicker and goals Larkey 74

3. Syd Barker LDU

4. Premier Brisbane

5. Brownlow N.Daicos

6. Wooden Spoon Eagles

7. Player to have a breakout year at North will be too hard to predict

8. AFLW Premier Brisbane

“I cannot believe that…” people are as optimistic as they are in this thread.

10. The best moment of 2024 will be winning a game in Melbourne against a Victorian side

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

1. Final ladder position for Nmfc: 15th

2. Leading goal kicker and goals: Larkey 78

3. Syd Barker: GW

4. Premier: Coll

5. Brownlow: N.Daicos

6. Wooden: Spoon Eagles

7. Player to have a breakout year at North: GW

8. AFLW Premier: NMFC

“I cannot believe that…”: Wardlaw went pick 4, the kid is a superstar

10. The best moment of 2024 will be: smashing Essendon, with Larkey kicking 7 on Magoo

1. Final ladder position for Nmfc: 13th

2. Leading goal kicker and goals: Larkey 75

3. Syd Barker: Larkey

4. Premier: Pies

5. Brownlow: Nick Daicos in a canter

6. Wooden Spoon: Eagles

7. Player to have a breakout year at North will be… Wardlaw

8. AFLW Premier: North

“I cannot believe that…” LDU was not our highest Brownlow total for 2024

10. The best moment of 2024 will be… Beating *.

1. Final ladder position for NMFC: 16th

2. Leading goal kicker and goals: Nick Larkey - 68

3. Syd Barker: LDU

4. Premier: Collingwood

5. Brownlow: Nick Daicos

6. Wooden Spoon: West Coast

7. Player to have a breakout year at North will be: Charlie Comben

8. AFLW Premier: North Melbourne

9. Complete this sentence: I cannot believe that we beat Gold Coast in Darwin.

10. The best moment of 2024 will be: the bus ride home after we beat the Eagles at Optus.

1. Final ladder position for Nmfc - 12th, dont know why just will be

2. Leading goal kicker and goals - zurharr 48 snags

3. Syd Barker - KDU

4. Premier - Melbourne

5. Brownlow - Curnow

6. Wooden Spoon - WC

7. Player to have a breakout year at North will be… Hardeman

8. AFLW Premier - care factor

9. i cannot believe we rolled collingwood....

10. best moment Larkey bags 10 against quality opposition and we still get flogged

1. Final ladder position for Nmfc - 12th, dont know why just will be

2. Leading goal kicker and goals - zurharr 48 snags

3. Syd Barker - KDU

4. Premier - Melbourne

5. Brownlow - Curnow

6. Wooden Spoon - WC

7. Player to have a breakout year at North will be… Hardeman

8. AFLW Premier - care factor

9. i cannot believe we rolled collingwood....

10. best moment Larkey bags 10 against quality opposition and we still get flogged
So in his other 22 or so games Souv only kicks 37 goals???