Opinion NMFC Board Cricket Thread III - Shield Final WA v Tas

Remove this Banner Ad

The Aussies bat like they are never allowed to have a partnership last 1 hour.

I'm unsure if I'm in the minority here, but I don't like the Head-Marsh combo at 5 & 6. It will look awesome when things are going well, but when 1 fails, chances are the other will too. If one could work at 4 - which I'm not so certain on - Green at 5 would provide much better balance imo.

Edit: And is it obligatory nowadays to lose a wicket in the last over of a session? It feels like that it happens more often than not!

Last edited:
He used to be good when he could bowl 135+ kph but now he's only pushing 125 and he doesn't have his mate Boult at the other end.

Southees last 4-5 test have been pretty ordinary and it took a jaffa catch from Phillips to get a wicket this innings..... in bowler friendly conditions
been a good bowler for a long time but I think he's pretty much done

Plus why the fu&k are we picking Kuggeleijn to bowl 6 average overs.?.Mitchell could do that and we pick another batsmen or a spinner.
Hard to fathom that one..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be lovely for lndia pasting their former colonial overlords.

We all know how that feels ! 🤣

Hey, SonofS ? Any tweets from Piers yet ?
I don't really know what's going on in that cess pool. I no longer see any tweets related to English cricket nor from Morgan etc. other than the one's Smokey Dawson comments on. Maybe they've blocked me (even all of my real and troll accounts don't get anything).

Captain Ben Stokes says anyone writing him or his England team off after their 4-1 series defeat in India does so " at your own peril "

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Captain Ben Stokes says anyone writing him or his England team off after their 4-1 series defeat in India does so " at your own peril "

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh noes!!!

What's he gonna do, throw bazballs at them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back