Game Day Game Day: NMFC v Freo, Marvel Stadium, 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chadwiko said:

It's midnight so it's game day. First home game of 2024. I'm pumped.

NMFC by 3 goals.

1711112433151.png

EDIT: Sorry Chadwiko but had to change the thread starter name due to posters having you on ignore. Great work and timing anyway. šŸ‘

Last edited:
let's f*ckin GOOOOOOOOOOO

Animated GIF

Iā€™m confident that weā€™ll at least make a game of it. Even last season I donā€™t remember being smacked at Marvel. We are pretty competitive there even in our current state. If we have improved at all this season, I expect a solid showing and to be in it until the last quarter at the very least.

We have to be a 40% chance to win the game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just realised I have train replacement buses to deal with tomorrow. Boooo.
That *in sucks, any easyish alternative routes? I used to go out of my way on longer routes just to avoid that mess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping we bounce back on our home deck in honour of Denis to claim the Mann/ Abraham/ Dhurrkay/ Burton/ Sinclair/ Bell/ Logue/ Tucker Cup. Any others Iā€™ve missed off the top of my head?

North by 15pts.

Iā€™m working atm finishing hopefully by 10am then off to the football looks like 20 hour day for me will surviving on coffee.
Just want a competitive game from North today as for the crowd for the game well why go on about it our supporters are elites snobs so where I sit I expect to see alot vacant seat today but next week I will see these seat filled with all these supporters high 5in each other and stroking each others egos.

That *in sucks, any easyish alternative routes? I used to go out of my way on longer routes just to avoid that mess.
Not really. It's replacement busses all the way to the North Melbourne stop, which is only one stop away from Marvel anyway.

Might end up driving in to town and parking somewhere dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back