Competition Updated and final: FIRA club announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

I probably wont get round 1 up for the Superligue until tonight. I've been playing around in excel generating fixtures and a league table and i'm running out of time.

BREAKING NEWS:

Taigas Launch Lawsuit Over Design
By Hugh Reethra

In a shocking ploy by the Russian team, Siberia official have decided to sue the Cape Town Buffalo over their monogram using the letters 'CT', an iconic design used by the Taigas during the glory years of 1975 to 1981 where they won 6 consecutive RARFL (Russian Australian Rules Football League) titles. Sibirskiy Taygi have also used this design as their heritage design this season for the FIRA Superligue. Cape Town are yet to comment.
workhorse

BREAKING NEWS:

Taigas Launch Lawsuit Over Design
By Hugh Reethra

In a shocking ploy by the Russian team, Siberia official have decided to sue the Cape Town Buffalo over their monogram using the letters 'CT', an iconic design used by the Taigas during the glory years of 1975 to 1981 where they won 6 consecutive RARFL (Russian Australian Rules Football League) titles. Sibirskiy Taygi have also used this design as their heritage design this season for the FIRA Superligue. Cape Town are yet to comment.
workhorse

South Africa and Russia at War as Monogram Suit Heat Intensifies
By Nora Titzoff

The ugly legal dispute between the two FIRA clubs has heated up as the Cape Town Buffalo defend their use of the 'CT' monogram. The clubs are set to head to court next month and while the battle off the field ensues, the on-field clash between the two FIRA Superligue teams is shaping as the biggest encounter of the season.

lmach are you on track to get your entry in or do I need to scramble for someone else?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be a hub thread once I get a ladder up.

Dortmund are late.

There will be a hub thread once I get a ladder up.

Dortmund are late.
Cant get into round 2? Even if I'll have the first bye since there'll be 13 including Dortmund?
Like most people, it's uni that stalled my progress.

I actually have 14 now, as Lion Cub 16 entered and I forgot to add his entry in. There is a separate thread for that game.

I can get you into the Superligue, replacing the bye there.

I'll need the entry pretty quickly. Before the 31st. How quickly can you get it to me?

Then I'll just play your 2 catch up games concurrently with the next round.

I actually have 14 now, as Lion Cub 16 entered and I forgot to add his entry in. There is a separate thread for that game.

I'll need the entry pretty quickly. Before the 31st. How quickly can you get it to me?

Can't you do the same as you did with lmach in superligue? Essentially cannavo has the bye in round 1.

Can't you do the same as you did with lmach in superligue? Essentially cannavo has the bye in round 1.
I already have a bye in the superligue, so he'd be fixing the bye.

I'd just have to catch him up for the first two weeks. Pretty easy.

Yep definitely before the 31st

I want the next round up on Monday, so Sunday is when I'd need it. Heaps of time. Superligue badges.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back