Competition Updated and final: FIRA club announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

The Ligue Mondiale will start slightly later. With emgee pulling out i'm only waiting on 2 entries for this one. fumbler johnfrombrazil

If these guys can either get their entries to me ASAP or declare their intention to withdraw, this one will kick off a bit quicker.

I'm running both competitions at this stage.

CaNNaVo93 you said at one stage you were keen to enter, and you're more than welcome, just pick a European based city and nickname that hasn't already been taken. Actually the same goes for anyone else who isn't currently in this competition and would like to be. If you can submit an entry to me that is a European city that isn't taken, with a nickname that isn't take, you're in. Pick your own division.

Okay, we're currently sitting on 12 entries for the Superligue and 11 entries for the Ligue Mondiale. Good numbers that i'm happy to start with.

The Superligue competition will absolutely be going ahead Monday. I start work at 3pm Monday arvo and round 1 of the competition will go ahead at that point.

If your entries aren't in, you're out.

St Mark E92_ lmach Dubelyou pie_machine

My entry will be in with minutes to spare.

I've chosen colours but I have no idea what my designs will be.

Are we allowed an away and a clash, or only one or the other?

People have submitted aways with changed shorts in addition to clashes, but I probably wont use them.

Give me your away/clash and tell me how you want me to use it, whether it's every away game or just when it clashes.

I'd probably prefer you only submit 4 kits total.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

E92 was like the first one to enter.

2nd div i'm still waiting on fumbler and johnfrombrazil to either enter or tell me they aren't. They have a week. You'll have to wait a bit on the Ligue Mondiale unfortunately.

Superligue will be up tomorrow morning. lmach Dubelyou pie_machine you'll need your entries in by then if you'd like to take part.

E92 was like the first one to enter.

2nd div i'm still waiting on fumbler and johnfrombrazil to either enter or tell me they aren't. They have a week. You'll have to wait a bit on the Ligue Mondiale unfortunately.

Superligue will be up tomorrow morning. lmach Dubelyou pie_machine you'll need your entries in by then if you'd like to take part.
I'll be entering in the second week then unfortunately.

I'll be entering in the second week then unfortunately.

I can't have you in the 2nd div obviously.

As things stand, including you, I have 15 entrants for the Superligue and as such will have a bye.

I'll put you in as the bye for the first week, but i've been trying to avoid a situation where someone doesn't enter, so i'll need something from you, nomatter how quickly slapped together it is, by Sunday.

If you don't get it in, it will obviously just revert to a 14 team competition the following week.

I can't have you in the 2nd div obviously.

As things stand, including you, I have 15 entrants for the Superligue and as such will have a bye.

I'll put you in as the bye for the first week, but i've been trying to avoid a situation where someone doesn't enter, so i'll need something from you, nomatter how quickly slapped together it is, by Sunday.

If you don't get it in, it will obviously just revert to a 14 team competition the following week.
Oh yeah, It'll definitely be in by then. I just haven't had time to do it.

I will try to get something together for this. Is there an order for these Home and Away kits first then can follow up with the others later?

I will try to get something together for this. Is there an order for these Home and Away kits first then can follow up with the others later?

You've already entered mate. Vatican City Cardinals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back