Upper Murray 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at the Stats from previous games this year,Cudgewa seem to get their goals from only two players and rely on
the Midfield to dominate to feed the forwards,I think they may meet very stiff opposition in both areas this week.
Corryongs backmen are very Tall and hard at it and the Midfield which were missing against Federals are back will be
a very close encounter,McEvoy and the coach must kick five each and the midfield will have to be on their game if they are to get over the
line.The tall forwards of Corryong are also kicking plenty.
Result Corryong by 7 points

We'll looks like cudgewa is the side to beat after 5 rds ???
Because it's rep week how's this for the umfl.

B:bailey(cud) paton(cor) ried(bul)
Hb:voigt(cud) smedley(fed) nicholas(cor)
C: aalbers(cud)
HF:gilson(cor) carey(tum) ryan(bul)
F:deery(cud) rijnbeek(cor) mcevoy(cud)
R:mcinnes(cor) johnson(b/w) curran(bul)
Inter:molkentine(tum) bailey(bul) barnes(tum) carkeek(cud)
Dean (bul) coach

Good to see Footsball put a rep team in so here goes mine but i haven't seen feds an walwa play so picking on what i've heard from others. Don't mine the spelling
B. Carkeet[cud] C.Reid[bull] D.Ward[cud]

H.B. Voight[cud] J.Paton[corry] Bailey[bull]

C.D.Authurs[cud] E.Nicholas[corry] A.Williams[fed]

H.F. H.Tyrell[fed] J.Smedley[fed] J.Bailey[cud]

F. Curran[bull] B.Carey[tum] McEvoy[cud]

FOLL. M.Molkinten[tumb] B.Aalbers[cud] Barnes[tumb]

INTER- Rijnbeek[corry] Croizier[tumb] Graeber[corry] Bosman[walwa] Gilson[corry] Pynneapples[cud]
COACH-B.Deery
As you can see i have put in wings an 6 on the bench
cheers max

Bullioh want to make sure any ground that Whitehead plays on is up to scratch to avoid being sued further down the track!

Pretty much what the B/M paper said, except Bullioh runner on the weekend is meant to be pulling the boots on in coming weeks( Adrian Whitehead).
Hickey may as well go back to the reserves and learn how to get a kick but Cudgie had to much pace and got the job done in the first quarter kicking a few goals and leaving Bullioh scoreless.

Cudgewa 20
Bullioh 60
Tumba 80

Good to see Footsball put a rep team in so here goes mine but i haven't seen feds an walwa play so picking on what i've heard from others. Don't mine the spelling
B. Carkeet[cud] C.Reid[bull] D.Ward[cud]

H.B. Voight[cud] J.Paton[corry] Bailey[bull]

C.D.Authurs[cud] E.Nicholas[corry] A.Williams[fed]

H.F. H.Tyrell[fed] J.Smedley[fed] J.Bailey[cud]

F. Curran[bull] B.Carey[tum] McEvoy[cud]

FOLL. M.Molkinten[tumb] B.Aalbers[cud] Barnes[tumb]

INTER- Rijnbeek[corry] Croizier[tumb] Graeber[corry] Bosman[walwa] Gilson[corry] Pynneapples[cud]
COACH-B.Deery
As you can see i have put in wings an 6 on the bench
cheers max
Well pull ya finger out mate and come for a look max!! LOL.

Cudgewa 50pts
Bullioh 80 pts
Tumba 2pts home ground advantage, wet conditions plus Corryong are soft..!!!

Tips by Demonroo:

Tumba to beat Demons by 2 goals (should be closer than 1st game);
Bullioh by 10 goals;
Cudgie by 12 goals

Daranga will see those two teams this round.So the team was alright then? Still waiting for teams to be put in the paper, here is there number 60240541 cheers max
We aren't as bad as the scoreboard reflects early injuries, and a few with work commitments are not helping. I would love to see ya there mate but i have now pulled the pin and no longer playing. As for the teams going in the paper we submit them by 8.00 on thursday nights but they are not being entered by the BMM.

Tips for this week
Cudgie by 15pts over feds and if it rains could favor feds
Tumba in a close one over Corryong 9pts
Bullioh by 8gls over Walwa

SO MUSH FOR THE FOOTBALL EXPERTS,CORRYONG BY 10GOALS COULD HAVE BEEN TWENTY EXCEPT FOR THE RAIN AFTER
HALF TIME,NEW KIDS FOR CORRYONG DID A GREAT JOB,BENCH ROTATIONS WERE VERY LARGE,I PITY THE RUNNER.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SO MUSH FOR THE FOOTBALL EXPERTS,CORRYONG BY 10GOALS COULD HAVE BEEN TWENTY EXCEPT FOR THE RAIN AFTER
HALF TIME,NEW KIDS FOR CORRYONG DID A GREAT JOB,BENCH ROTATIONS WERE VERY LARGE,I PITY THE RUNNER.

Novice who claims to be an expert and 20gls your a dreamer but a good win at tumba

Novice who claims to be an expert and 20gls your a dreamer but a good win at tumba

Novice,

The Demons should have won by more given that they were playing against a pretty much 2nd grade side.What you failed to mention or you may not have been aware, Tumba had out, Brooks, Barnes, Hindmarsh, Rooney, Parr, Woolstencroft, Lane, Young and Holdin, (9 senior players).

Tumba is going thru what Cudgie did in 2012 and cant seem to get a full team on the paddock on the day. Don't rule out the Roo's yet!! If they do get a full side playing, they will be dangerous.

Wasn't it you who tipped Corryong to beat Cudgie by 7 points a couple of weeks ago? Your not an expert tipster either!!:(:(

Last edited:
Pretty sure every side has players out each week. Corryong had no paton, hanson, spink, Cooper, edwards, graeber, parker. They are all in corry best side. It's footy no side is at full strength in the upper Murray. Tumba are not going to be a 10 goal better side anytime soon.

Enough of we would have won but had to many injuries etc. You must use the cattle on the field and over come that. Blues are showing that age is no barrier and hopefully they can hang on . It's start of June I bet Bulliohs phone bill will be getting higher towards the end of the month. Who will the snag ? Tumba just need to scrape in and who knows ? Feds are struggling no two's last game. Hopefully it was a once off.

How has the 38 year old tennis pro, the Culphman been firing. Was calling hickey and himself the unstoppable to headed monster in April, not hearing much as the year has progressed though.

How has the 38 year old tennis pro, the Culphman been firing. Was calling hickey and himself the unstoppable to headed monster in April, not hearing much as the year has progressed though.
Do you mean Jade Culph aka Culphy, JC or The Culphmeister? If they could lure his best mate Franzee over flag favorites no doubt:D

Tips by Demonroo:

Corryong to beat Bullioh by 2 goals;
Tumba to beat Cudgie by 3 points;
Walwa to beat Feds in an upset!! It doesnt matter how much!! Their coach will be cooking T-Bones for a week.

Corryong by 14pts over Bullioh
Feds by 45pts over Walwa
Cudgie by 10pts over Tumba
Chopper what's going on at Tumba?

Tips by Demonroo:

Corryong to beat Bullioh by 2 goals;
Tumba to beat Cudgie by 3 points;
Walwa to beat Feds in an upset!! It doesn't matter how much!! Their coach will be cooking T-Bones for a week.

Demonroo good to see Tumba community building better facilities.
Are you still missing players??

No T bones getting cooked but I see Matty Jones took on Walwa 2nds kicking 14 to help Feds notch up a win pity they couldn't field a side a week before.
What a pity the scum lost by a point :)

Demonroo good to see Tumba community building better facilities.
Are you still missing players??

No T bones getting cooked but I see Matty Jones took on Walwa 2nds kicking 14 to help Feds notch up a win pity they couldn't field a side a week before.
What a pity the scum lost by a point :)

Blueboy,

WTF? Where have you been? Did you marry a dairy cow and you've only got back from your honey moo moo? It was a good win by Cudgie and no excuses as it was probaly the best side Tumba has fielded all year, I read in the BM that Deery kicked a bagful. Yes it was a pity the scum lost by a point - NOT!!!. I am sure they will be buying a few more players before the June deadline. So what do reckon mate is this Cudgies year? I hope so, and I would even support the blues in the GF, if you get there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back