Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Been told half of them are only reserve graders from the farrar league but out of the other half 3-4 of them will be handy in Tumba senior line up.

And even if it was the case about the new Tumba recruits only playing in the Farrar Leauge reserves (which is B/S) the Farrar League is stronger than the UMFL. Kenny from Billabong Crows was a good buy as well.

Hallcroft, C Macintosh & Burgess all played in Farrer League reserve grade final last year.

S Macintosh, M Shepherd & A Higginson all played in Farrer League first grade grand final.

All are very good players in their own right and will prove great buys for Tumba. Higginson and Shepherd the pick of them, will be absolute guns in this comp

Hallcroft, C Macintosh & Burgess all played in Farrer League reserve grade final last year.

S Macintosh, M Shepherd & A Higginson all played in Farrer League first grade grand final.

All are very good players in their own right and will prove great buys for Tumba. Higginson and Shepherd the pick of them, will be absolute guns in this comp

Then add into the mix the Molkentein boys, Wade McPherson back from the NTFL and their younger guns from Tumba - can't wait for the first round

Then add into the mix the Molkentein boys, Wade McPherson back from the NTFL and their younger guns from Tumba - can't wait for the first round
Geez you blokes are full of s**t. Round 1 hasn't even begun and you blokes think you have the flag already wrapped up. You've never won a flag and are a bunch of rugby players just making up the numbers most seasons. The only bloke whose bought you any kind of respectability was Max Duncan and you guys gave him the arse. Tumba for chokers 2012 and Wooden Spooners 2013:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Geez you blokes are full of s**t. Round 1 hasn't even begun and you blokes think you have the flag already wrapped up. You've never won a flag and are a bunch of rugby players just making up the numbers most seasons. The only bloke whose bought you any kind of respectability was Max Duncan and you guys gave him the arse. Tumba for chokers 2012 and Wooden Spooners 2013:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: __________________

Now now Demon 85, if it wasn't for Tumba making up the numbers each season the UMFL would be far less competative than it is at present, not bad for a bunch of rugby players still going after 40 years.

It appears that the only thing you choke is your c*ck when you turkey slap your mother!. Go the ROOS:D:D

Geez you blokes are full of s**t. Round 1 hasn't even begun and you blokes think you have the flag already wrapped up. You've never won a flag and are a bunch of rugby players just making up the numbers most seasons. The only bloke whose bought you any kind of respectability was Max Duncan and you guys gave him the arse. Tumba for chokers 2012 and Wooden Spooners 2013:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: __________________

Now now Demon 85, if it wasn't for Tumba making up the numbers each season the UMFL would be far less competative than it is at present, not bad for a bunch of rugby players still going after 40 years.

It appears that the only thing you choke is your c*ck when you turkey slap your mother!. Go the ROOS:D:D

Do you remember that time when bullioh recruits came on here and said they going to flog everyone and were going to get 4 flags, hang on I don't remember either. Tumba people on here, every club wishes you success, but after shafting maxi, telling the albury based boys they weren't required and then coming on here talking smack, the good will may run out. Yeah be confident but stop running your mouths. That second position on the ladder is up for grabs with cudgy slipping back to the pack by losing one of the leagues best players. Yeah tumba, feds and cudgy battling it out for runners up.

you remember that time when bullioh recruits came on here and said they going to flog everyone and were going to get 4 flags, hang on I don't remember either. Tumba people on here,

M/P:

I don't think anyone has said that Tumba is going to flog every-one, but point taken we will let the footy do the talking!!

:footy:
D/R heard tonight that Feds recruit B.Mcevoy has pulled the pin and a few are going back to Mitta with him???? Interesting news if its true.
Time will tell about Tumba boys..
:footy::footy:
Blues2012

McEvoy and Fraser trained tonite mate. Dont mind a bit of banter on here but that is just crap. We have gained a few but lost a few too. So should be about the same. Demons a good chance to regain big spinks this year. Returned to the area with work. Make a top ruck combo with McInness. Not hearing much from walwa?

McEvoy and Fraser trained tonite mate. Dont mind a bit of banter on here but that is just crap. We have gained a few but lost a few too. So should be about the same. Demons a good chance to regain big spinks this year. Returned to the area with work. Make a top ruck combo with McInness. Not hearing much from walwa?

Mcinnes not playing at the dees unfortunately, he either staying at his old club, not playing, going to the mines or changing his mind more than he changes jobs. Spinks o/s at the minute, will more than likely stay in the tdfl.

I actually heard Mcevoy is going to go to cudgy, he is mates with the coach and has been thrown some pretty good dollars!

Yeah Cudgee coach is mates with Barry Hall too, Ha HA F@#king mite need a few more $$$ for him..!!!
Jarvis a massive loss for the Blue boys.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Its good if Tumba,Corryong and Feds pick up more players its only going to make this little league grow bigger and stronger, but I think everyone needs to worry about 1 thing and that's 4 x premiers Bullioh not getting bloody 5.:thumbsu:
Blues2012

I actually heard Mcevoy is going to go to cudgy, he is mates with the coach and has been thrown some pretty good dollars!
i wouldn't imagine mcevoy would leave he is pretty good mates with kp and i think they work together, not much has been said about feds recruits mcevoy could kick 80 along with john smedley the same, which could make sharp even more dangerous.
With kp not coaching he could turn back the clock he is probably the dirtiest player ive ever seen, watch out kids

With only 4 weeks to go before round 1. Still seems alot of teams haven't got a settled playing group. I would have thought by now u would have had all your recruiting done and had a solid 2 months of training with ur whole list. Might be a slow start to the season for a few teams.

i wouldn't imagine mcevoy would leave he is pretty good mates with kp and i think they work together, not much has been said about feds recruits mcevoy could kick 80 along with john smedley the same, which could make sharp even more dangerous.
With kp not coaching he could turn back the clock he is probably the dirtiest player ive ever seen, watch out kids

I think kp had a major back operation last year and will be getting round in a wheelchair for most of the year. Don't know how much truth is in that but worth watching out for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I,m back,been away working and internet access is s**t,the reason nobody is hearing anything on B/W is because there isnt any thing to hear,but there is one rumour going around,one of the boys who got injured last year is playing golf instead of football, very dissapointed in the club I hear.Maybe with all Tumba,s recruits,and good luck to them,they could possibly be renamed WAGGA KANGAROOS,there are some very large boys walking the streets of Wagga and if Tumba have picked any of them up,get out of the way.Most clubs except for B/W seem to have picked up quiet a few players from the Hume/Tallangata leagues so it could be an interesting start to the season.I think Cudgewa are the front runners with of course the scum to be around as well.Long year for the Magpies.:cool:

losing my love child voight and jarvis plus probley a couple more will hurt cudgy and both will missed, are any of there recruits so far worth much of a mention if not it maybe brings them back a spot on the ladder so far, also last i heard wheeler was maybe missing a bit of the season due to travel. Bullioh seem to still be a far way above the pack in talent but feds forward line will keep them right up there this year as long as the ball gets down there enough. Tumba sound like they could be up there but lets wait 4 or 5 games before we give them such a wrap or bagging.

losing my love child voight and jarvis plus probley a couple more will hurt cudgy and both will missed, are any of there recruits so far worth much of a mention if not it maybe brings them back a spot on the ladder so far, also last i heard wheeler was maybe missing a bit of the season due to travel. Bullioh seem to still be a far way above the pack in talent but feds forward line will keep them right up there this year as long as the ball gets down there enough. Tumba sound like they could be up there but lets wait 4 or 5 games before we give them such a wrap or bagging.

Your not losing your love child, Voighty is playing for Cudgewa:thumbsu:

Just a quick summary how the teams are shaping up at the moment
BULLOIH- Gains B an S Giglotti A.Thorpe /LOSSES-M.Bligh J.Curran E.Menz Matt.Nicols
They still have the core of good players,if Bradsworth an Carty stay and add M.an B.Nicols plus Hickey should be in the top 3
CORRYONG-Gains J.Weeding J.Duff J.Griffiths J.Mansell B.Pronk D.Perri M.Punch T.Schultz /LOSSES-K.Corrin J.Peck
Have picked up afew players which will help Evan an McKenize very proud club i expect them to improve.If they win 3 or 4 games this season it will give them a great launching pad for next season.Under estimate this year and you mite be going home without the 4pts
FEDS-Gains-J.Smedley B.Tyrell[coach] A.Williams N.Fraser B.McEvoy R.Bond-LOSSES-J.Collins H.Tyrell Forrest McKimmie R.Lebner C.Sheather A.Tyrell M.Collins
What feds have gained will cover their losses but mite find it hard against the running sides.If they can convince Whale Neville Nugent an L.Panton to play knowing there coach he will come up with a game plan to combat the running sides weather they make the top 4 depends on those 3 guys i have mentioned playing even if it's not every game or a few more recruits before closing
Iwill do the other 3 teams in the next day or so and just to set the record straight i was not shafted from Tumba i asked Matt Molk to take over as coach because i know he wasn't there for the money plus it was time for me to move on.max

interesting news bulioh have actualy appointer a u16s coach but the big question will they be like tumba and play 18y/o kids

PART TWO
B/W-Gains-L.Fraser K.Hunt M.Smith-LOSSES- M.Wilson A.Lingham B.Jefferies L.Peerman S.Richards
With b/w under new management an new coach they have kept the core of there best players adding K.Hunt back into there forward line with Jenkins will give them two big forwards to kick to.Loosing M.Wilson will put abit of extra work load on their mid-field which can be covered if T.Hayes can take his game to the next level.Darius Howard an K.Butters will give them another option in the mid-field an down forward.Butters could also be used down back to give them alittle bit more direction.Will fight Feds for a spot in the 4
TUMBA-Gains-M.Sheppard O.Bruest J.Burgess A.Hallcroft W.McPherson A.Higginson C.an S.McIntosh M.Kenny-LOSSES-A.Williams S.an B.Brook K.Richards P.Bird Q.Rooney .
Have been very active in recruiting out of Wagga which will only benefit the club in the next few seasons.With M.Molk very fit can play anywhere from C.H.B to F.F. add his brothers Nick an Josh an the return of J.Cameron
plus there recruits i expect them to finish in the top 3
CUDGEWA-Gains-T.Jarvis D.Farrell M.Ferguson K.Dube A.Lezius J.an R.Piltz K.Kettle J.McPherson T.Phegan-LOSSES- J.Jarvis C.Edwards C.Bates
Also been very active in the recruiting stakes pick of them J.Piltz.Just reading the paper today they also have signed Q.Grigg was a very reasonable footy player at Murray Magpies in the coreen league can play at C.H.B.or down forward.Have heard he hasn't played for a few seasons so could be a surprise package.
In closing i think Bullioh Tumba Cudgy will make the top 3 no order with Feds an B/W playing for fourth spot .The sides that can get 2 wins in the the first 5 games i beleive will make the 4.Will review after rd5.max

Just a quick summary how the teams are shaping up at the moment
FEDS-Gains-J.Smedley B.Tyrell[coach] A.Williams N.Fraser B.McEvoy R.Bond-LOSSES-J.Collins H.Tyrell Forrest McKimmie R.Lebner C.Sheather A.Tyrell M.Collins
What feds have gained will cover their losses but mite find it hard against the running sides.If they can convince Whale Neville Nugent an L.Panton to play knowing there coach he will come up with a game plan to combat the running sides weather they make the top 4 depends on those 3 guys i have mentioned playing even if it's not every game or a few more recruits before closing
max

Good reading Max. I can only comment on Feds as I don't know much about the other clubs yet, but it doesn't look good. Losing Collins, Forrest, McKimmie and D. Paton is pretty much the whole midfield, as well as both Tyrell boys who are the 2 ruckmen. Also retirements of key defenders Walker and N. Paton will really hurt. Throw in fringe players C and M Sheather, Lochhead, Crawford and Prime and it doesn't look good at all. There is no chance the Nugent boys will play and L. Paton would be doubtful.

j.paton big loss for feds converting to corryong

You mean the same J Paton who really plays for Culcairn, and from memory trains at Feds and Corryong? Dont think he is converting to anyone, probably just training with whomever he can. Read on another forum he is also going overseas anyway.

Maxi, fairly accurate account of where the clubs are at the minute, and everyone has an opinion and at least yours is somewhat informed.

Good reading in the border yesterday too, surprised to see the Tumba boys havent been all over here for being picked for 5th possie. I think swap Tumba in the finals for B/W and it was a pretty much spot on article. Looking at the Corryong recruits, looks as though all of them are from Albury way, so potentially they have done the right thing by appointing one of the coaches anyway, good luck to them.

How is everyone's praccy match results so far?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back