Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that 13 Goldspinks in 1 side?
Bullioh have a lot of F@#kheads playing in side but don't think to many are related:p:p:p

Yes BP, 13 in one side, this was definately a case of brothers, cousins and a couple of dads together it still gets talked about!

Yes BP, 13 in one side, this was definately a case of brothers, cousins and a couple of dads together it still gets talked about!

Demonroo,

very common in Tumba for a case of brothers, cousins and a couple of dads, mums, sisters, Grand parents having a bit of you know:eek: what and its still talked about too:thumbsu::p:p:p:p..!!! he he he lol

Geez Maxy I think you have a little too much time on your hands if your having to pick your best Tumba side in January. Frankly only you and 3 other blokes give a s**t about Tumba on this forum:thumbsdown: Can anyone from Cudgy confirm that Voight has left and Dane Arthur won't be appealing his life ban?
Johnny G. i said possible senior side not best side and who do you give a s**t about tell me and i will put a possible side together for you or you could do it yourself:).

Johnny G. i said possible senior side not best side and who do you give a s**t about tell me and i will put a possible side together for you or you could do it yourself:).
How about a challenge for you mate. Can you pick your best league side for the last 20 years and each club's top 5 players in that time?:p

Johnny G if i was involved in that league for the last 20yrs i would give it a bash but just like you i haven't been but have been involved for the last 8yrs can go from there if you want,but please answer the question i asked you don't be shy.Johnny i could do one on the Hume League over the last 25-30yrs if you want.Blue boy hows Cudgie shaping up this season.Who have you gained so far?.So Billy Nichols could be off to Chiltern if so that will be a big lost to Bullioh one of the best players i have seen in the U.M.L. in the years i've been involved.max

is billy nichol the ex hawthorn player? any other ex afl listed player playing in comp in 2013 ?
The Billy Nichols who played at Hawthorn and Richmond is from Geelong and thats where he went back to after he got delisted,and became a very good drinker and fighter in the nightclib scene.

Johnny G if i was involved in that league for the last 20yrs i would give it a bash but just like you i haven't been but have been involved for the last 8yrs can go from there if you want,but please answer the question i asked you don't be shy.Johnny i could do one on the Hume League over the last 25-30yrs if you want.Blue boy hows Cudgie shaping up this season.Who have you gained so far?.So Billy Nichols could be off to Chiltern if so that will be a big lost to Bullioh one of the best players i have seen in the U.M.L. in the years i've been involved.max

Chopper

Keep a eye on clearances for the next month online starts tomorrow?
You mite have to head to Border walwa and do the job:thumbsu:

Ouch Corryong has some work to do:thumbsu:sounds like the paddle has fallen out and their canoe is heading down sh#t creek
Ouch is rite. Good news for us I guess but to have a big name recruit pull the pin can really be a big kick in the guts for Upper Murray clubs. A lot of work goes into recruiting guys like that. We had Fraser pull out on us early last year and it really took the wind out of our sails for the 1st half of the year. The local players look at it like "what's wrong with our club" and other potential recruits must think he is leaving for a reason. Usually the reason is more to do with the player and not the club. Does anyone know anything about bulioh. It's too quiet for my liking down there.

rumour has it that full backs in the league can breathe a bit easier with Barnes pulling out of his deal with Corryong.

RIP VANWINKEL
Adam Hansen coach Border Walwa ( I remember you had this to say a few months ago) how true it turned out to be:thumbsdown::p
still coach less too so where do we go with your new rumour?
Massive blow if Barnes rumour is true considering all Corryong player departures N .Sariman,Marmo,Dale,Mansell Gilcrist and Mcneill. bit of a growing list.

RIP VANWINKEL
Adam Hansen coach Border Walwa ( I remember you had this to say a few months ago) how true it turned out to be:thumbsdown::p
still coach less too so where do we go with your new rumour?
Massive blow if Barnes rumour is true considering all Corryong player departures N .Sariman,Marmo,Dale,Mansell Gilcrist and Mcneill. bit of a growing list.

Think you will find Barnes had a work opportunity come up, and has left town (not sure where or what doing though) nothing to do with footy. Can confirm that my mate at Walla told me 3 blokes from Corry have also signed on out there, Duff, Weeding and Griffiths, and with the already confirmed departures of Mckenzie, Schultz and a heap of ressies players, think they will be battling with Walwa for the spoon.

Onto some positive news, heard of a few boys who have signed on at Cudgy, and geez Im excited, Tumba dont think it is your flag just yet, and with Feds getting some massive recruits and a fit and firing Smedley, will be a battle in 3 (not writing those at the cesspit off, just ont know wtf they are doing)

Think you will find Barnes had a work opportunity come up, and has left town (not sure where or what doing though) nothing to do with footy. Can confirm that my mate at Walla told me 3 blokes from Corry have also signed on out there, Duff, Weeding and Griffiths, and with the already confirmed departures of Mckenzie, Schultz and a heap of ressies players, think they will be battling with Walwa for the spoon.

Onto some positive news, heard of a few boys who have signed on at Cudgy, and geez Im excited, Tumba dont think it is your flag just yet, and with Feds getting some massive recruits and a fit and firing Smedley, will be a battle in 3 (not writing those at the cesspit off, just ont know wtf they are doing)

I haven't heard any thing coming out of the piggery, ...... yep they are too quite. I keep hearing that Cudgie has signed a few for this year and Feds have some massive recruits, well who are they? come on guys, put up or shut up!. F*ck waiting for the clearance list!!

I do agree MP, Tumba hasn't got in in the bag, far from it but at least you know who your opposition will be!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't heard any thing coming out of the piggery, ...... yep they are too quite. I keep hearing that Cudgie has signed a few for this year and Feds have some massive recruits, well who are they? come on guys, put up or shut up!. F*ck waiting for the clearance list!!

I do agree MP, Tumba hasn't got in in the bag, far from it but at least you know who your opposition will be!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Gee did your sister knock you back Demonroo calm down, You need to be patient and wait:p:p:pwe still have 11wks 2 go

Bullioh are busy looking into gear like this for the up coming season, so it mite explain why they have been quite

15020287.jpg

1.3MP Digital Video Sports Camera up to 32GB SD Card $33.99
703437.jpg

OverBoard 130 Liter XXL Deluxe Waterproof Duffel bags $95.00

when they finished hunting for the best price I'm sure we will here from dogs:p:p:p

Johnny G. Here is one on the Hume League maybe you mite know some of them.I have named an 8 man inter-change bench and left out alot of great players but this is my team.

B.D.McCreadie[henty] G.Franks[E.L.] Clarke[osb]

H.B. M.Gilchrist[jin] T.Geddes[osb] S.Kenny[broc]

C.D.Howard[osb] D.Smallwood[lock] P.Copley[cul]

H.F. T.Hughes[how] R.Hillary[jin] D.Chesshire[jin]

F. J.Pumpa[cul] R.Smith[osb] T.Scott[henty]

FOLL N.Lempke[jin] G.O'connell[osb] G.Drew[broc]

INTER-S.Mcmillan[E.L] C.Gilchrist[jin] T.O'Hallaran[how] D.Wegener[walla] A.Thomas[walb] B.Scott[burrum] G.Kolhagen[walla] Wooden[lock].

COACH-G.Boyle Ass coach A.MacTavish
Johnny don't worry about the spelling.max

Johnny G. Here is one on the Hume League maybe you mite know some of them.I have named an 8 man inter-change bench and left out alot of great players but this is my team.

B.D.McCreadie[henty] G.Franks[E.L.] Clarke[osb]

H.B. M.Gilchrist[jin] T.Geddes[osb] S.Kenny[broc]

C.D.Howard[osb] D.Smallwood[lock] P.Copley[cul]

H.F. T.Hughes[how] R.Hillary[jin] D.Chesshire[jin]

F. J.Pumpa[cul] R.Smith[osb] T.Scott[henty]

FOLL N.Lempke[jin] G.O'connell[osb] G.Drew[broc]

INTER-S.Mcmillan[E.L] C.Gilchrist[jin] T.O'Hallaran[how] D.Wegener[walla] A.Thomas[walb] B.Scott[burrum] G.Kolhagen[walla] Wooden[lock].

COACH-G.Boyle arse coach A.MacTavish
Johnny don't worry about the spelling.max
Check a few of your initials there Maxie. I'm sure Grant Kohlhagen would love to see his name ahead of his brothers Luke, Brett and Derek. Also Gary O'Connell was a good administrator but a big ask for him to play in the midfield. A good side though with a slight bias towards Jindera.;)
I'll swap you Smallwood for Sykes as well.
By the way this should be on the Hume board not UM.

Demonroo,

very common in Tumba for a case of brothers, cousins and a couple of dads, mums, sisters, Grand parents having a bit of you know:eek: what and its still talked about too:thumbsu::p:p:p:p..!!! he he he lol

INBRED HICKS !!!!
But those days have gone and Tumba aren't easy beats anymore.

Corryong screwed again is what I'm hearing. They forget to tell players it's over an hour to home games and when you are getting flogged the drive is longer.

Oh Bullioh where are you hotdog loving , pie eaten , piss on your feet gone? No news at all in the Border which isn't good . Oh that's right wait until june clearence deadline and bang !!!

Check a few of your initials there Maxie. I'm sure Grant Kohlhagen would love to see his name ahead of his brothers Luke, Brett and Derek. Also Gary O'Connell was a good administrator but a big ask for him to play in the midfield. A good side though with a slight bias towards Jindera.;)
I'll swap you Smallwood for Sykes as well.
By the way this should be on the Hume board not UM.

Clyde at least i got their surname rite yes that should be the one they call nobby O'connell and those Kohlagens they breed like rabbits so to speak.One bloke i should of had in there was R.Evans from brock.Thats it for hume league on this site.max

players from all clubs in UMFL heading to Wodonga saints, Mite be hearing of a few heart attcks soon,Terry Burgess is one hard, good coach and his training involves run, run, run, run, run, run, run and when your've had enough more bloody running.
Border have a coach landed yet?

Chopper69 or max? Been following the league Forum for
about three years now thought I might jump
In. Just wondering if you can give us your best league side
From the past three years and what's your thoughts on some
Of the coaching in and outs. I see bullioh have there premiersho
Coach back (obviously knows what his doing) but what about the others

Chopper69 or max? Been following the league Forum for
about three years now thought I might jump
In. Just wondering if you can give us your best league side
From the past three years and what's your thoughts on some
Of the coaching in and outs. I see bullioh have there premiersho
Coach back (obviously knows what his doing) but what about the others

stick it on the Hume League site to Chopper..:p
this would get you thinking Chopper seems your a guru on the Hume League.
Who has won 3 club B&F for 3 different clubs out of the Hume League????? Should be running around in the UMFL

stick it on the Hume League site to Chopper..:p
this would get you thinking Chopper seems your a guru on the Hume League.
Who has won 3 club B&F for 3 different clubs out of the Hume League????? Should be running around in the UMFL
I know of one, Ben Nicholson won best and fairests at brockelsby, howlong and murray magpies, how ever I heard he has retired.

INBRED HICKS !!!!
But those days have gone and Tumba aren't easy beats anymore.

Corryong screwed again is what I'm hearing. They forget to tell players it's over an hour to home games and when you are getting flogged the drive is longer.

Oh Bullioh where are you hotdog loving , pie eaten , piss on your feet gone? No news at all in the Border which isn't good . Oh that's right wait until june clearence deadline and bang !!!

Seems corryong might not be screwed after all. Few leaving but lots coming in by looking at the clearances. Big Dan McInness heading back after playing for about 10 clubs in 5 years. Any news on bullioh or the pies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back