Vale Meme & Gifs

Remove this Banner Ad

You two should e-hug to help each other survive!

Did you see my reply in the other thread on this subject btw?

Yep...nothing.

There is a thread in Suggestions and Problems...a congo line of 'yer I cant paste' from BFr's across all Boards.

There are others out there....

Only way at the moment is to upload a file, apparently it may be fixed by a board software update over the weekend

Just to clarify: there is no doubt this is happening to everyone.

Images linked from other sites are not appearing.

Uploaded images are fine.

Jim Boy is looking into it.

We plan on updating to the next release of the software on the weekend so perhaps that will fix it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that why I couldn't make fun of Horace in the POTY thread. His coach rant was supposed to be mocked via grandpa simpson and his pants falling down.

Since the iOS 8.1 update is anyone else having trouble uploading images on their iPad?? Every time I do it shuts down my internet. If not I guess my iPad is letting me know that I'm very unfunny

Since the iOS 8.1 update is anyone else having trouble uploading images on their iPad??

Yep, and it pisses me off. There is a way around it but it's a pain. It used to be so simple FFS!

Glad to see this thread.Thought my computer and I had stopped being friends and it was keeping things hidden from me . Thanks . Will be waiting :)
I thought people were replying with nothing because they were speechless (*essendon saga) so I liked it because I thought it was funny. Turns out I'm *ed and so is BF

2b6a79790ec3de642eff485103352a35adf356bba826f6149fcb0675fe7e8fa8.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back