Review VFL round 2, 2014 - Box Hill Hawks v Sandringham, 13 April 2014, 2.00pm @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

Here you go...

Box Hill Hawks

B Brand Litherland Heatherley
HB
Mirra Stratton Wanganeen
C Hartung
Iles Kelly
HF Webster Sicily
Lawlor
F Grimley Schoenmakers O'Brien
R Lowden Hallahan Ross

Int Andrews Kennedy Tobin
Lock Bond* Murphy Lake
O'Donnell Cust

In the Development Team Willsmore and Tatupu are listed players.
Brian Lake named at Box Hill, is this correct?
If it is correct then I would have thought it is big news as he has had calf problems.

Brian Lake named at Box Hill, is this correct?
If it is correct then I would have thought it is big news as he has had calf problems.

He had a baker's cyst on his calf during his suspension. Speculating, but it would appear that it's cleared up but he's not been able to train so the Hawks want him to have some match conditioning before being brought back into the 22.

Yes, I've spoken to my source who was on the flight and he said it's possible he has mistaken him for Ceglar.

o_O

Seriously though, I am surprised they only took one emergency, I thought they usually took at least two to an interstate game.

Good that Litherland is playing for Box Hill I think as he only got about 10 minutes game time last week.

With a backline of Lake, Schoenmakers, Stratton, Wanganeen, Heatherly, Litherland etc I'm not sure who's better out of this weeks AFL or VFL side?

(Assuming everyone's fully fit of course)

An embarrassment of riches to be sure.

With the Hawthorn match done and dusted I am really looking forward to tomorrow's game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11 goals up at the minute. We have a bit too much class for Sandy.
Shem hasn't done a lot but he's a big unit, as we know.

Gordon about to kick his 9th.

Shems warming down. Finished for the day.

Dev squad currently 16 goals up.

Gordon has 9 or 10. Cust been in everything. Willsmore still out there. Done some nice things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back