VFL Game Day VFL Round 6: Northern Blues vs. Essendon (8 point win; 76-68)

Remove this Banner Ad

So does anybody know where it is? Google maps is telling me it's at Darebin City Council even though that's not a park, or surrounded by a park. When I look on the VFL site it's got it in the city on Elizabeth Street.

So does anybody know where it is? Google maps is telling me it's at Darebin City Council even though that's not a park, or surrounded by a park. When I look on the VFL site it's got it in the city on Elizabeth Street.

It's across the road from the Preston Market. You could grab a decent feed there beforehand

eth-dog, I'm not going to be there tomorrow.

You might have to be our roving, on-the-spot reporter!

efcboy is correct, you'll get a very good feed from the market prior to the game.

It's across the road from the Preston Market. You could grab a decent feed there beforehand
The problem when you get paid monthly and the last tanked was early in the month is that you have no money -_-.
eth-dog, I'm not going to be there tomorrow.

You might have to be our roving, on-the-spot reporter!

efcboy is correct, you'll get a very good feed from the market prior to the game.
My phone doesn't have tapatalk, so hopefully Yoda_ is there to help out!

The problem when you get paid monthly and the last tanked was early in the month is that you have no money -_-.

My phone doesn't have tapatalk, so hopefully Yoda_ is there to help out!

I use Safari on IPhone, works well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back