Vickery and Conca gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure the review will tell us why so many players want out at Tigerland.
But don't bank on it!
They've ****** an already ****** club!
Not sure the relevance to my post but thanks anyway, misery guts. :thumbsu:

image.jpg Beavis Ellis.

He reminds me of Bjorn Lothbrok

640.jpg

You love to delude yourself, Ellis handballs people under the bus regularly meaning an efficient disposal for him and a clanger for the next bloke. What stats are there for short steps taken and contests shirked? You'd see Brando's weaknesses in the things that don't fall in the stats column if you weren't being deliberately blind.

I've noticed you've given up on Hardwick and Vickery which must of been hard to let go.
You are so blinded by your bias. Sad.
Our whole team does the shitty handball to person under pressure.
This is a game plan issue, not a player issue.
If Ellis actually had players open or in space up the ground he wouldnt have to handball to someone else under pressure.
Facts are he made the AA squad in his 3rd season when our game plan was more attacking.
Which means he has performed at a level that only a few of our list have.
Getting rid of him before giving him a chance with a good gameplan would be so stupid.

And for Vickery, I expect he will be quite good for Hawks next year.

You are so blinded by your bias. Sad.
Our whole team does the shitty handball to person under pressure.
This is a game plan issue, not a player issue.
If Ellis actually had players open or in space up the ground he wouldnt have to handball to someone else under pressure.
Facts are he made the AA squad in his 3rd season when our game plan was more attacking.
Which means he has performed at a level that only a few of our list have.
Getting rid of him before giving him a chance with a good gameplan would be so stupid.

And for Vickery, I expect he will be quite good for Hawks next year.
He will be good only if that gameplan is one where he plays near no other player. The league is full of guys that started well but then get found out, Ellis being one of them. The guy is a spaceman which is sad as he's built like a bull.

What I will give you though is that his biggest weakness is a non-negotiable for most teams, guys that don't go when it's their turn don't play for good clubs. I'd imagine any incoming coach will demand that he either hardens up or enjoys the VFL.

Ur dreaming.

Ellis is a disrespectful coward.

Look at him during the Hala that the Fullaz put on for Dusty on his 150th.

The little dog was sitting dow up front while everyone else had the class to stand.

Or, did u like the dog sidekick he put on the Geelong player a couple of weeks back ? Couldn't make the play because if he did, he would have been a chance to hurt his ugly, rotten Beavis head, so instead, he sidekickHe's theGeelong player, who had worked to get to the contest.

He's a pice of s**t
Oops sorry didn't realize he spat in your face, took a piss on your car, shat on your dog, then kicked you in your small member.
Seriously heck off if you dont like him.
Richmond dont need dickhead supporters like yourself. You will fit in well with the needles, they love a good boo of their own players.

Ur dreaming.

The little dog was sitting dow up front while everyone else had the class to stand.

Or, did u like the dog sidekick he put on the Geelong player a couple of weeks back ? Couldn't make the play because if he did, he would have been a chance to hurt his ugly, rotten Beavis head, so instead, he sidekickHe's theGeelong player, who had worked to get to the contest.

He's a pice of s**t

He sat instead of stood???

Didn't realise the boys were at a military boot camp, thought they were in the rooms after a game, my bad.

Ur dreaming.

He's a pice of s**t

Not a fan of Ellis then? :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ellis is the most overrated player on our list, never takes the game on and is often caught like a dear in headlights. I've had this opinion of him since day dot.

It's 2016.
Who says, "if u don't like Him, ...k off."
LMAO at you not being able to articulate your opinion, so you abuse me with cliches.

You're obviously a fan.
Go figure.

Oops sorry didn't realize he spat in your face, took a piss on your car, shat on your dog, then kicked you in your small member.
Seriously **** off if you dont like him.
Richmond dont need dickhead supporters like yourself. You will fit in well with the needles, they love a good boo of their own players.

Cloke is expected to join the dogs. Let's hope. I'd be worried if Griff wants to leave too. We'd have Jack only. Elton and Moore are just amateurs at this point.

It's 2016.
Who says, "if u don't like Him, ...k off."
LMAO at you not being able to articulate your opinion, so you abuse me with cliches.

You're obviously a fan.
Go figure.
What are you on about.
I did a whole paragraph about my opinion on Ellis.
You came back with a reply to that with just ridiculous insults about him. So I in turn told you to piss off because your abuse of a Richmond player is pathetic.
Oh he was sitting down while people were performing infront of him??? WHAT. Send that guy to the chair. How dare he. :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

He sat instead of stood???

Didn't realise the boys were at a military boot camp, thought they were in the rooms after a game, my bad.

It was good enough for the reast of the boys to stand.
What would you do?

What are you on about.
I did a whole paragraph about my opinion on Ellis.
You came back with a reply to that with just ridiculous insults about him. So I in turn told you to piss off because your abuse of a Richmond player is pathetic.
Oh he was sitting down while people were performing infront of him??? WHAT. Send that guy to the chair. How dare he. :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
Great!
Look, you're a sitter too.
I can accept that.

and the dog kick to an op player is ok too I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back