2 - Houston
1 - Rioli

RossFC PAFC 2024 POTY Leaderboard
10 - Drew, Rozee
4 - Farrell, Zerk-Thatcher, Boak, Horne-Francis, Byrne-Jones
3 - Dixon, Marshall, Ratugolea, Rioli
2 - JHF, Butters, Houston
1 - Soldo, Mead
I’ll have what you’re having. Those top 5 were fantastic. That order’s fine too.

5 Rozee
4 JHF
3 Zak
2 Dan
1 Georgie

Edit checked my votes and I'm favouring the mids like the umps. Of a possible 60 votes these 4 have got 36.
12 Rozee, 9 Butters, 9 Drew, 6 JHF,

Have given some to backline players
6 Houston 4+2,
4 BZT 3+1

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 - Rozee
4 - Horne-Francis
3 - Byrne-Jones
2 - Houston
1 - Rioli

RossFC PAFC 2024 POTY Leaderboard
10 - Drew, Rozee
4 - Farrell, Zerk-Thatcher, Boak, Horne-Francis, Byrne-Jones
3 - Dixon, Marshall, Ratugolea, Rioli
2 - JHF, Butters, Houston
1 - Soldo, Mead
You’ve got Fran Horncis twice. Means he comes up.

5 Rozee
4 JHF
3 Soldo
2 Rioli
1 DBJ

Esava, BZT, Aliir, Houston, Mitch, Farrell all played their part well also.

5. Rozee (duh)
4. JHF (duh)
3. Butters (didn't have a huge stack of posessions but they were pure class. 7 score involvements for him which was the second highest)
2. Finlayson (3 goals, 328m gained, 8 marks)
1. DBJ ( also got three goals and was good around the ground.)

I'm gonna echo a few here:

5- Rozee: best first half from a captain....ever???? Certainly up there as one of the grest performances in a #1. Wangas, Primus, Tredders & Boaky did some good work in it too though!

4- JHF: I mean cmon! I've been big on this year being his 3rd year breakout season and man, he looked fantastic last night. My old man and I couldn't help but throw out comparisons to Dangerfield, Martin, Buckley, Voss. Kid is gonna be the best midfielder in the league.

3- DBJ: Leading goalkicker for the year at the moment and looking really solid for 2 or 3 goals. Snapped that first one and I had to concede that "he just does that now soemtimes". Floated back in the 2nd half at times and helped out too. His hands have been really clean, his defensive pressure has stepped up in the absence of SPP. Great stuff, Deebs, keep it up!

2- Rioli: Seems super fit atm which has been spoken about a lot. He's running both ways for us and getting himself one-on-one inside 50 a lot which is very dangerous due to his speed. Feels like 10 years ago when we used to do the same with Jake Neade a fair bit.

1- Soldo: Big Ivan! Thought he was beaten without being bad last week by the best ruck in the comp, this week it felt like he domintaed, especially with clearances. Sold the candy for a snag as well. Just tapped it into the right areas and allowed Rozee, JHF and Butters to do the rest. Having a half decent tap ruck is gonna do wonders for this midfield group.

HMs: Georgiades (welcome back dude), Houston, Finlayson, McEntee, Bergman, Butters, Drew

My Leaders after Round 4:

10- Drew, Rozee
8- Butters
4- JHF, Soldo, Boak
3- DBJ, Ratugolea, BZT, Farrell
2- Wines, Rioli, Marshall
1- Bergman, Houston

5. Rozee - best game. Had been getting lots of it before but trying to play the field, hold onto it too long, be a smart arse and no hurt factor. Got it 100% right last night :handok:
4. JHF - on any other night he's BOG. Did the lot - marking, hard ball gets, distribution, selling candy, tackling, bursting clear, one grab takes.
3. Houston - Mr Dependable yet again
2. Soldo - best ruckman on the field by a street
1. Rioli - the magis man.

Unlucky:
BZT, DBJ, Finlayson, Drew.

Good to see Burgoyne do some classy things last night.
Mead just tough, gutsy, clean with the hands and usually hits targets.
The more games we get into these 2 kids the better we will be as a team!!!!

Z Butters - please note how Rozee elevated from a ball hogging show pony, who frustrated team mates further up the field with his ceaseless zig-zag, running round in circles, under pressure hack disposals, into close to the best midfielder in the comp - in one week. Just be clean, direct, quick with the first give, and those 30+ didposals a week will be like gold to this team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back