MVP Votes vs Carlton (R4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive the intrusion guys, but I'd like to offer a genuine congratulations to your boys. You have been through some bad times but things are finally looking up for MFC. A hard fought and well deserved win. Our Club on the other hand is a shambles and we have no excuses, we have a lot of soul searching to do!

4- Daniel Cross :hearts::hearts::hearts:
2- Rohan Bail
2- James Frawley
1- Cam Pederson
1- Tom McDonald
1- Jack Grimes
1- Jack Viney

Spencer and N. Jones apologies.

2 - Cross
2 - Frawley
2 - N Jones
1 - Bail
1 - Spencer
1 - Grimes
1 - McDonald
1 - Dawes
1 - Dunn

Unsung hero McKenzie, did well against Simpson when on him.

3 - Grimes
2 - N Jones
2 - M Jones
1 - McDonald
1 - Bail
1 - Viney
1 - Frawley
1 - Watts

A fair few guys who equally deserved a vote or two I thought, good all round performance.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 N Jones
3 McDonald
2 Grimes
2 Frawley
1 Cross

Votes for Malthouse's press conference, I was expecting fireworks but left feeling respect for him.

Same, thought he handled himself amazingly well. Answered all the questions and didnt lose his s**t. Good effort when he knew the media would be coming for him.

Same, thought he handled himself amazingly well. Answered all the questions and didnt lose his s**t. Good effort when he knew the media would be coming for him.
Some of those questions were ridiculous too. Comparing today's loss to his GF defeats. Serious muppets in the media.

3 Frawley(fantastic game from our premier backman across half forward. provided a target and kicked a couple)
2 Cross(just continues to give 100%. tackled hard and did the 1 percenters outstandingly well)
2 Grimes(thought he read the ball extremely well today. an used the ball well too)
2 Bail(one of his best games for the club. ran all day and kicked a couple of important goals)
2 Jones(another great game from the skipper. His second quarter was amazing and beat Murphy most of the day)
1 TMcdonald(rarely got beaten today)

Absolutely loving the Spencil love. Comes up against Tom Nicholls next week and if he plays well again, you'd think it would be hard for him to be dropped for Jamar, which begs the question can we play both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back