State Focus WA 2024 - Western Australia’s junior footy talent

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wondering if any of the PSA/Colts watchers could advice if any of the other listed 40/to watch are PSA? There must be some that I don't know are PSA and I don't know how to obtain PSA squad lists.
I think you’ve done a good job at covering off most. Some others will obviously pop up as others drop off.

Squad lists by school aren’t normally accessible just week be week team lists. Will be happy to update when I am at a game.

First game not until 29 April.

I think you’ve done a good job at covering off most. Some others will obviously pop up as others drop off.

Squad lists by school aren’t normally accessible just week be week team lists. Will be happy to update when I am at a game.

First game not until 29 April.
Thanks mate.

Will again get to watch a fair bit of PSA football this year as have 2 nephews playing. Thought I would offer my thoughts on who I like for the 2024 group this year that should be the standouts for their respective schools and should be in the mix next year. These guys get limited chances to play in their colts teams this year but will get a good run at it next year. Futbolista does a great job keeping us up to date on the colts season and players so I will see how I go updating you with the PSA boys. Please feel free to let me know if you think I have missed anyone.

AQUINAS COLLEGE
Bailey Morgan
Caylon Seelander
Luke Urquhart
Ashton Warner

CCGS
Orlando Keleman
Austin van der Stryf

GUILDFORD GRAMMAR
Nil - will update if this changes.

HALE SCHOOL
Hamish Davis
Otis Harvey
Isaiah Stevens

SCOTCH COLLEGE
Jaxon Douglas
Hugh Boxshall

TRINITY COLLEGE
Nil - will update if this changes

WESLEY COLLEGE
Aven Drewett
Tore Nelson
Jaxon Artemis(South Freo) is playing at Trinity this year

Apparently Ashton Warner is potentially the better of the Warner boys footy talent wise. Acquitted himself well on the weekend v Peel.

Out of interest does anyone here pay much attention to the Futures comp? I see Subi lost their first Futures match in 4 years. Obviously early days in terms of footy development, but heard some good things re EF Jake Bonniwell 190cm, 90 kg and only 15.

I watched Swan Districts v East Perth futures last Friday night. Bit slippery so skills were down but East Perth handled the conditions a lot better.

A rare occurrence this week with Claremont naming 15 year old Max Hansen-Knarhoi (29/05/2007) in their extended colts squad for this week's game against South Fremantle.

Not often one sees a 15 year old player listed for a colts match before futures has finished.

Thanks...much appreciated.
2006 DOB players in 2023 WAFL Colts Round 2 Update

1-Otis Harvey (SD/PSA)
2-Tom Cathcart (SD)
3-Austin Van Der Struyf (CL/PSA)
4-Harrison Creighton (SD)
5-Deian Roberts (PT)
6-Lucas Ravenhill (CL)
7-Jaxon Douglas (CL/PSA)

8-Xavier Hickey (S)
9-Koopa Walsh (S)

10-Darcy Petersen (PT)
11-Malakai Champion (S)
12-Chayse Martinson (SD)
13-Bo Allan (PT)
14-Anthony Hansen (SD)
15-Bienfait Kihusa (EP)
16-Will.Hayes (CL)
17-Bailey Morgan (EF/PSA)
18-Isaiah Stevens (SD/PSA)

19-Robert Warrell (P)
20-Joel Brown (PT)
21-Trent Hiscock (WP)
22-Hamish Davis (CL/PSA)
23-Ashton Warner (EF/PSA)

24-Harry Jones (SD)
25-Hugh Boxshall (CL/PSA)
26-Luke Ward (WP)

27-Hudson Pivac (SF)
28-Luke Urquhart (EF/PSA)
29-Jesse Grant (PT)
30-Declan Pauline (EF)
31-Toré Nelson (S/PSA)

32-Cooper Moore (P)
33-Rhyder James (SF)
34-Ali Al Shuweli (P)

35-Nathan Cameron (P)
36-Orlando Keleman (SF/PSA)
37-William Akec (EP/PSA)

38-Kayle Gerreyn (WP/PSA)
39-Jayden Rigoll (WP)
40=Tynan Garlett (P)

40=Zaiden Ladyman (EP)
40=Owen Cushing (EP)

Other players to keep an eye on - Jaxon Artemis (SF/PSA), Latrell Yarran (SF), Cody Angove (CL), Lucas Pavkovic (EP), Jake Soutar (EP), Ezekiel Hewett (SD/PSA), Joshua Rossen (SD), Patrick Atkins (WP), Colby McDonald (SD), Ryder Winduss (EF), Reuben Keane (CL), Cody Ryan (SD), Jed Hewitt (CL/PSA), Jacob Calabrese (EF), Kody Katauskas (CL), Caylon Seelander (S/PSA), Lukas Jakovich (PT), Albert Esterhuysen (PT), Keegan Davies (EF), Thomas Rooke (WP), Yeabsera Fasil (S), Baylee Payne (WP), Lucas Andrews (SD), Kayde Sherwood (WP), Marco Madaffari (EF), Lancelot Greissel (WP), Aven Drewett (S/PSA), Tom MacGillivray (S), Mitch Bell (S), Jacob Roberts (P), Lain Haunold (PT), Jarrod Donaldson (S), Blake Russell (PT), Jack Spence (PT), Jaxan Bibaeff (EF), Finn Dethlefsen (EF), Tyler Rowe (SF), Tyrell Bropho (WP), Hayden Windsor (S), Riley Plunkett (SF), Zane Triscari (SF), Jack Wooden (WP), Charlie Burke (S), Joshua Trott (S/PSA),
Clancy Dennis (CL/PSA), Aidan Kavanagh (CL), Finley Henderson (S), Jessie Hollins (SD), Trent Donovan (SD), Will Thomas (CL/PSA), Liam Cooley (P), Jett Ward (PT), Andre Gulluni (EP)

Votes
Leader Board Games Votes Ave Goals Otis Harvey (SD) 1 9 9.00 - Austin van der Struyf (CL) 2 11 5.50 1 Hudson Pivac (SF) 1 5 5.00 - Robert Warrell (P) 2 9 4.50 6 Bo Allan (PT) 2 8 4.00 - Xavier Hickey (S) 2 6 3.00 - Chayse Martinson (SD) 2 5 2.50 - Will.Hayes (CL) 2 4 2.00 3 Malakai Champion (S) 2 4 2.00 1 Jaxon Douglas (CL) 2 4 2.00 1 Finley Henderson (S) 2 3 1.50 2 Joel Brown (PT) 2 3 1.50 1 Nathan Cameron (P) 2 3 1.50 - Jayden Rigoll (WP) 1 1 1.00 -
Headed to Joondalup today and watched first 2 colts games of the super round. Was thinking about your thoughts in general about this 2024 group next year. I must say I think you may be right about them. Apart from a few and some I rate that I am yet to see play this year yet for various reasons it is a little underwhelming. Definitely not like the 2023 group where there is so much talent.

A few notes from these games of the 2024 group.

Game 1 - Hickey from Subi got a bit of it and looks like he is going to be good but haven’t seen enough of him as yet to have strong thoughts. Would think he would have been 1 of Subiaco’s best. Champion as usual had flashes of brilliance but just didn’t impact enough throughout the game. Finished with only 1 goal. Koopa Walsh kicked a couple - but barely sighted apart from that.

Claremont’s bottom Agers were all underwhelming even van der stryf who I rate didn’t impact much at all with his 12 disposals. The other 2 bottom agers hayes and angove who played forward kicked a couple of relatively easy goals between them but again didn’t impact the game much at all considering how much the ball was in the forward line for Claremont and how dysfunctional the Subi backline structure was. Also both very small and slight in stature so not sure if they have a lot of growing to do but can’t see much upside in either at this stage.

Game 2 - I really like roberts from peel. Always have. Impacts most games he plays and works hard. Size and shape of him will put him in a pretty big pool of similar players nationally so will need him to be very very good. Will be interesting to monitor his development.
Peterson had a pretty quite game who I normally rate highly. Only finished with 8 disposals.
Artemis had a reasonable game from SF. Didn’t feature in their best but will monitor his progress. Playing for Trinity this year so will hopefully get to a few of his games.

Overall just quite simply underwhelming from this age group on the 2 games I watched today.

Another game to finish round tomorrow and I am big on Cathcart and Creighton. Will be interesting to see how they feature.

I am in the minority I think and not big on Harvey or Martinson. Don’t think either of their game styles will translate to AFL level - regardless of the stats they are putting up. Maybe I will be proven wrong. Will wait and see.

I hope we are wrong about this group and others will come to the forefront throughout the year.

Last edited:
Headed to Joondalup today and watched first 2 colts games of the super round. Was thinking about your thoughts in general about this 2024 group next year. I must say I think you may be right about them. Apart from a few and some I rate that I am yet to see play this year yet for various reasons it is a little underwhelming. Definitely not like the 2023 group where there is so much talent.

A few notes from these games of the 2024 group.

Game 1 - Hickey from Subi got a bit of it and looks like he is going to be good but haven’t seen enough of him as yet to have strong thoughts. Would think he would have been 1 of Subiaco’s best. Champion as usual had flashes of brilliance but just didn’t impact enough throughout the game. Finished with only 1 goal. Koopa Walsh kicked a couple - but barely sighted apart from that.

Claremont’s bottom Agers were all underwhelming even van der stryf who I rate didn’t impact much at all with his 12 disposals. The other 2 bottom agers hayes and angove who played forward kicked a couple of relatively easy goals between them but again didn’t impact the game much at all considering how much the ball was in the forward line for Claremont and how dysfunctional the Subi backline structure was. Also both very small and slight in stature so not sure if they have a lot of growing to do but can’t see much upside in either at this stage.

Game 2 - I really like roberts from peel. Always have. Impacts most games he plays and works hard. Size and shape of him will put him in a pretty big pool of similar players nationally so will need him to be very very good. Will be interesting to monitor his development.
Peterson had a pretty quite game who I normally rate highly. Only finished with 8 disposals.
Artemis had a reasonable game from SF. Didn’t feature in their best but will monitor his progress. Playing for Trinity this year so will hopefully get to a few of his games.

Overall just quite simply underwhelming from this age group on the 2 games I watched today.

Another game to finish round tomorrow and I am big on Cathcart and Creighton. Will be interesting to see how they feature.

I am in the minority I think and not big on Harvey or Martinson. Don’t think either of their game styles will translate to AFL level - regardless of the stats they are putting up. Maybe I will be proven wrong. Will wait and see.

I hope we are wrong about this group and others will come to the forefront throughout the year.
Yep, WA 2024 is in awful trouble. Kayle Gerreyn showed a bit today for WP at least.

I think we have to face it. WA must look to include at least 4 overagers and 6 below agers next year - or at least make preparations to do so - otherwise we could get embarrassed. I don't like to include so many overagers but this is an exceptional situation.

From what I've seen and that is only 4 futures games, we have a better crop coming through in 2025.

Yep, WA 2024 is in awful trouble. Kayle Gerreyn showed a bit today for WP at least.

I think we have to face it. WA must look to include at least 4 overagers and 6 below agers next year - or at least make preparations to do so - otherwise we could get embarrassed. I don't like to include so many overagers but this is an exceptional situation.

From what I've seen and that is only 4 futures games, we have a better crop coming through in 2025.
Yes Gerreyn looks like he has lost some weight. Kicked a few today. Big boy but doesn’t look overly athletic. Hopefully he continues to develop.

Agree. They definitely need to do some work with this 2024 group if we are going to have any chance of some getting drafted.

I will endeavour to do my revised top 10 after the first couple of weeks of PSA is complete. Will be trying to get to at least a couple of games.

2006 DOB players in 2023 WAFL Colts Round 3 Update

1-Otis Harvey (SD/PSA)
2-Tom Cathcart (SD)
4-Deian Roberts (PT)
5-Harrison Creighton (SD)
6-Lucas Ravenhill (CL)
7-Jaxon Douglas (CL/PSA)
8-Koopa Walsh (S)

9-Malakai Champion (S)
10-Xavier Hickey (S)
11-Darcy Petersen (PT)
12-Bo Allan (PT)
13-Chayse Martinson (SD)
14-Anthony Hansen (SD)
15-Will.Hayes (CL)

16-Robert Warrell (P)
17-Bailey Morgan (EF/PSA)
18-Hamish Davis (CL/PSA)
19-Isaiah Stevens (SD/PSA)
20-Kayle Gerreyn (WP/PSA)
21-Bienfait Kihusa (EP)
22-Joel Brown (PT)
23-Ashton Warner (EF/PSA)
24-Hugh Boxshall (CL/PSA)
25-Trent Hiscock (WP)

26-Colby McDonald (SD)
27-Hudson Pivac (SF)
28-Cooper Moore (P)
29-Andre Gulluni (EP/PSA)
30-Harry Jones (SD)
31-Luke Urquhart (EF/PSA)
32-Jaxon Artemis (SF/PSA)
33-Charlie Burke (S)
34-Rhyder James (SF)
35-Declan Pauline (EF)

36-Toré Nelson (S/PSA)
37-Orlando Keleman (SF/PSA)
38-Yeabsera Fasil (S/PSA)

Other players to keep an eye on - Jesse Grant (PT), William Akec (EP/PSA), Nathan Cameron (P), Ali Al Shuweli (P), Tynan Garlett (P), Zaiden Ladyman (EP/PSA), Jayden Rigoll (WP), Latrell Yarran (SF), Cody Angove (CL), Luke Ward (WP), Ezekiel Hewett (SD/PSA), Patrick Atkins (WP), Jacob Calabrese (EF), Ryder Winduss (EF), Kody Katauskas (CL), Caylon Seelander (S/PSA), Thomas Rooke (WP), Baylee Payne (WP), Kayde Sherwood (WP), Lancelot Greissel (WP), Aven Drewett (S/PSA), Tom MacGillivray (S), Mitch Bell (S), Jacob Roberts (P), Lain Haunold (PT), Tyrell Bropho (WP), Hayden Windsor (S), Riley Plunkett (SF), Zane Triscari (SF), Jack Wooden (WP), Aidan Kavanagh (CL), Finley Henderson (S), Will Thomas (CL/PSA), Liam Cooley (P), Owen Cushing (EP), Cody Johnson (PT), Jye Sander (EF)

Votes
Leader Board Games Votes Ave Goals Otis Harvey (SD) 2 10 5.00 - Kayle Gerreyn (WP) 2 8 4.00 3 Bo Allan (PT) 2 8 4.00 - Austin van der Struyf (CL) 3 11 3.67 1 Xavier Hickey (S) 3 10 3.33 - Robert Warrell (P) 3 9 3.00 7 Colby McDonald (SD) 1 3 3.00 1 Hudson Pivac (SF) 2 5 2.50 - Jaxon Douglas (CL) 2 4 2.00 1 Cooper Moore (P) 3 4 1.75 1 Chayse Martinson (SD) 3 5 1.67 1 Joel Brown (PT) 2 3 1.50 1 Will.Hayes (CL) 3 4 1.33 5 Malakai Champion (S) 3 4 1.33 2 Finley Henderson (S) 3 3 1.00 2 Nathan Cameron (P) 3 3 1.00 1 Deian Roberts (PT) 3 3 1.00 1 Andre Gulluni (EP) 1 1 1.00 - Riley Plunkett (SF) 2 1 0.50 4 Jayden Rigoll (WP) 2 1 0.50 - Cody Angove (CL) 3 - 0.00 3 Koopa Walsh (S) 1 - 0.00 2

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WA and Vic Country were weak squads in the u16s champs for 2024 draft, but this year the depth of Vic Country has gotten stronger from about half a dozen quality players popping up out of nowhere, not sure about WA unless the likes of Koopa Walsh improve and there's more undiscovered talent? They might struggle next year for talent?

Yes Gerreyn looks like he has lost some weight. Kicked a few today. Big boy but doesn’t look overly athletic. Hopefully he continues to develop.

Agree. They definitely need to do some work with this 2024 group if we are going to have any chance of some getting drafted.

I will endeavour to do my revised top 10 after the first couple of weeks of PSA is complete. Will be trying to get to at least a couple of games.
Do the PSA fixtures get posted weekly, or is there a season fixture?

WA and Vic Country were weak squads in the u16s champs for 2024 draft, but this year the depth of Vic Country has gotten stronger from about half a dozen quality players popping up out of nowhere, not sure about WA unless the likes of Koopa Walsh improve and there's more undiscovered talent? They might struggle next year for talent?
It's not looking like a good year so far but I guess it's early.

In the 2005 age I find it impossible to narrow it down to 50. I could easily make it 70 and it was clear early that there were numerous good contenders. In the 2006 age I am yet to find a decent 40.

Koopa Walsh is a fascinating player

Imagine in his brief futures/colts career he has kicked 5, 5, 3, 8, 2, 3, 4, 0, 2

That's quite a start and it's hard to ignore

We are in for a lean year next year if they don’t discover some more talent. The 16’s team last year was one of the weakest I have seen in a long time. The results for WA were just not as poor as they would have normally been due to COVID affecting other states preparation for the carnival.
I do believe there is some more talent that haven’t been given the opportunities yet. Many in that WA 16’s team will not feature in 18’s.

Some to keep an eye on that weren’t in 16’s squad. Some will play mainly colts and others will play PSA (due to start this Saturday). Some of these boys could be injured or have had strong Summer sport commitments for their PSA school so may not have featured much this year yet. Will add throughout as the season progresses.

Hamish Davis - CFC & PSA (Hale)
Aven Drewett - SFC & PSA (Wesley)
Xavier Hickey - SFC
Kody Katauskas - CFC
Orlando Keleman - SF & PSA (CCGS)
Bailey Morgan - EF & PSA (Aquinas)
Tore Nelson - SFC & PSA (Wesley)
Thomas Rooke - WP
Jake Urquhart - EF & PSA (Aquinas)
Ashton Warner - EF & PSA (Aquinas)

2006 DOB players in 2023 WAFL Colts Round 5 Update

1-Otis Harvey (SD/PSA)
2-Tom Cathcart (SD)
4-Deian Roberts (PT)
5-Harrison Creighton (SD)
6-Lucas Ravenhill (CL)
7-Jaxon Douglas (CL/PSA)

8-Malakai Champion (S)
9-Hamish Davis (CL/PSA)
10-Bo Allan (PT)

11-Xavier Hickey (S)
12-Cooper Moore (P)
13-Koopa Walsh (S)
14-Darcy Petersen (PT)
15-Will.Hayes (CL/PSA)
16-Chayse Martinson (SD)

17-Ashton Warner (EF/PSA)
18-William Akec (EP/PSA)
19-Kayle Gerreyn (WP/PSA)
20-Robert Warrell (P)
21-Hayden Windsor (S)

22-Bailey Morgan (EF/PSA)
23-Hugh Boxshall (CL/PSA)

24-Luke Urquhart (EF/PSA)
25-Joel Brown (PT)
26-Colby McDonald (SD)
27-Jaxon Artemis (SF/PSA)
28-Rhyder James (SF)
29-Trent Hiscock (WP)
30-Isaiah Stevens (SD/PSA)
31-Andre Gulluni (EP/PSA)
32-Anthony Hansen (SD)
33-Joshua Jackson (SF)
34-Cody Angove (CL)
35-Caylon Seelander (S/PSA)

36-Harry Jones (SD)
37-Riley Longson (EP/PSA)
38-Hudson Pivac (SF)

39-Clancy Dennis (CL/PSA)
40-Orlando Keleman (SF/PSA)

41-Kyle Brestovac (SF)
42-Toré Nelson (S/PSA)
43-Jessie Hollins (SD)
44-Bienfait Kihusa (EP)
45-Noah Dean (EF)
46-Latrell Yarran (SF)
47-Ali Al Shuweli (P)
48-Ryder Winduss (EF)

49-Aidan Kavanagh (CL)
50=Yeabsera Fasil (S/PSA)
50=Jesse Grant (PT)

50=Jayden Rigoll (WP)
50=Tyler Rowe (SF)

Other players to keep an eye on -Patrick Atkins (WP) Liam Cooley (P), Zaiden Ladyman (EP/PSA), Charlie Burke (S), Declan Pauline (EF), Kane Bruce (EF/PSA), Nathan Cameron (P), Tynan Garlett (P), Luke Ward (WP), Ezekiel Hewett (SD/PSA), Jacob Calabrese (EF), Kody Katauskas (CL), Baylee Payne (WP), Kayde Sherwood (WP), Lancelot Greissel (WP), Aven Drewett (S/PSA), Tom MacGillivray (S), Mitch Bell (S), Jacob Roberts (P), Lain Haunold (PT), Tyrell Bropho (WP), Riley Plunkett (SF), Zane Triscari (SF), Jack Wooden (WP), Finley Henderson (S), Will Thomas (CL/PSA), Owen Cushing (EP), Jake Soutar (EP), Cody Johnson (PT), Jye Sander (EF), Wim Parker (CL/PSA), Kade Hampson (SD/PSA), Elijah Huddlestone (SD/PSA), Khyan Townsend (EF), Jacob Hills (EF), Callum Wilde (S/PSA)

Votes
Leader Board Games Votes Ave Goals Otis Harvey (SD) 2 10 5.00 - Cooper Moore (P) 4 16 4.00 3 Austin van der Struyf (CL) 3 11 3.67 1 Kayle Gerreyn (WP) 3 9 3.00 3 Bo Allan (PT) 3 9 3.00 - Zane Triscari (SF) 1 3 3.00 - Cody Angove (CL) 4 11 2.75 4 Jaxon Artemis (SF) 2 5 2.50 - Robert Warrell (P) 4 9 2.25 9 Tom Cathcart (SD) 5 11 2.20 - Xavier Hickey (S) 5 10 2.00 - Jaxon Douglas (CL) 2 4 2.00 1 Malakai Champion (S) 5 9 1.80 6 Harrison Creighton (SD) 5 8 1.60 - Chayse Martinson (SD) 5 7 1.40 4 Will.Hayes (CL) 3 4 1.33 5 Hudson Pivac (SF) 4 5 1.25 - Owen Cushing (EP) 3 3 1.00 3 Colby McDonald (SD) 3 3 1.00 1 Charlie Burke (S) 2 2 1.00 - Andre Gulluni (EP) 1 1 1.00 - Joel Brown (PT) 4 3 0.75 2 Nathan Cameron (P) 4 3 0.75 1 Jayden Rigoll (WP) 4 3 0.75 1 Finley Henderson (S) 5 3 0.60 4 Deian Roberts (PT) 5 3 0.60 1 Hayden Windsor (S) 2 1 0.50 - Riley Plunkett (SF) 4 1 0.25 4 Koopa Walsh (S) 3 - 0.00 7

Last edited:
Do majority of EF PSA boys play for Aquinas? Any play at Wesley?

Would be right in saying Scotch, Christchurch and Hale are predominantly CL boys...Aquinas & Wesley are EF & Pth boys, Trinity predominantly EP boys and Guilford Grammer SD boys?

Do majority of EF PSA boys play for Aquinas? Any play at Wesley?

Would be right in saying Scotch, Christchurch and Hale are predominantly CL boys...Aquinas & Wesley are EF & Pth boys, Trinity predominantly EP boys and Guilford Grammer SD boys?
Yeah that's pretty much it plus country boarders who are spread around.

I know Ashton Warner, Kane Bruce, Byron McFarland, Presley Campbell, Tyson Nolan, Bailey Morgan, Cale Scott and Luke Urquhart are all Aquinas and I'm sure there are a few EF at Wesley but I haven't seen a Wesley list yet.

Yeah that's pretty much it plus country boarders who are spread around.

I know Ashton Warner, Kane Bruce, Byron McFarland, Presley Campbell, Tyson Nolan, Bailey Morgan, Cale Scott and Luke Urquhart are all Aquinas and I'm sure there are a few EF at Wesley but I haven't seen a Wesley list yet.

I understand boarders are allocated based on the WAFL zoning of their home address, e.g Charlie Camerons folks lived in Newman so he played for Swans. Patrick Cripps went to EF, Nat Fyfe to Claremont.

2006 DOB players in 2023 WAFL Colts Round 7 Update

1-Otis Harvey (SD/PSA)
2-Austin Van Der Struyf (CL/PSA)
3-Tom Cathcart (SD)

4-Jaxon Douglas (CL/PSA)
5-Malakai Champion (S)

6-Kayle Gerreyn (WP/PSA)
7-Harrison Creighton (SD)
8-Deian Roberts (PT)
9-Hayden Windsor (S)
10-Trent Hiscock (WP)
11-Lucas Ravenhill (CL)
12-Hamish Davis (CL/PSA)

13-Bo Allan (PT)
14-Kyelan Sanders (PT)
15-Will.Hayes (CL/PSA)
16-Cooper Moore (P)
17-Ashton Warner (EF/PSA)
18-Hugh Boxshall (CL/PSA)
19-Jaxon Artemis (SF/PSA)

20-Caylon Seelander (S/PSA)
21-Robert Warrell (P)
22-Darcy Petersen (PT)
23-Chayse Martinson (SD)
24-Koopa Walsh (S)
25-Cody Angove (CL)
26-Xavier Hickey (S)

27-Luke Urquhart (EF/PSA)
28-Andre Gulluni (EP/PSA)
29-William Akec (EP/PSA)
30-Rhyder James (SF)
31-Kyle Brestovac (SF)
32-Anthony Hansen (SD)
33-Nic Multari (S)
34-Bailey Morgan (EF/PSA)

35-Elijah Huddlestone (SD/PSA)
36-Colby McDonald (SD)
37-Hudson Pivac (SF)
38-Baylee Payne (WP)
39-Joshua Jackson (SF)
40-Kody Katauskas
(CL)
41-Nic Davidson (SF)
42-Ali Al Shuweli (P)
43-Noah Dean (EF)
44-Zane Triscari (SF)
45-Latrell Yarran (SF)

46-Jayden Rigoll (WP)
47-Lebron Foster-Lewis (SF)
48-Nick Campo (SF/PSA)
49-Joel Brown (PT)
50=Tynan Garlett (P)

50=Tyler Rowe (SF)
50=Riley Longson (EP/PSA)
50=Declan Pauline (EF)
50=Orlando Keleman (SF/PSA)
50=Jack Wooden (WP)

Other players to keep an eye on - Harry Jones (SD), Ryder Winduss (EF), Bienfait Kihusa (EP), Clancy Dennis (CL/PSA), Jesse Grant (PT), Isaiah Stevens (SD/PSA), Aidan Kavanagh (CL), Yeabsera Fasil (S/PSA), Toré Nelson (S/PSA), Finn Dethlefsen (EF), Luke Ward (WP), Ezekiel Hewett (SD/PSA), Aven Drewett (S/PSA), Tyrell Bropho (WP), Jake Soutar (EP), Luke Cotellessa (SD/PSA), Jacob Hills (EF), Tyson Graham (S), Callum Wilde (S/PSA), Jed Hewitt (CL/PSA), Braden Gostlow (S), Charlie Thomas (P), Jacob Roberts (P), Latrell May (PT), Wim Parker (CL/PSA), Jack Watson (PT), Jay Neindorf (S)

Votes
Leader Board Games Votes Ave Goals Otis Harvey (SD) 3 15 5.00 - Hayden Windsor (S) 4 16 4.00 - Baylee Payne (WP) 3 11 3.67 6 Austin van der Struyf (CL) 3 11 3.67 1 Cooper Moore (P) 6 20 3.33 5 Cody Angove (CL) 5 15 3.00 4 Kayle Gerreyn (WP) 3 9 3.00 3 Bo Allan (PT) 3 9 3.00 - Kyelan Sanders (PT) 1 3 3.00 2 Zane Triscari (SF) 1 3 3.00 - Jaxon Artemis (SF) 2 5 2.50 - Declan Pauline (EF) 5 12 2.40 - Trent Hiscock (WP) 6 14 2.33 2 Jaxon Douglas (CL) 2 4 2.00 1 Nic Multari (S) 1 2 2.00 - Tom Cathcart (SD) 7 13 1.85 - Robert Warrell (P) 6 9 1.50 12 Malakai Champion (S) 6 9 1.50 8 Xavier Hickey (S) 7 10 1.42 - Will.Hayes (CL) 3 4 1.33 5 Chayse Martinson (SD) 6 7 1.16 4 Harrison Creighton (SD) 7 8 1.14 - Joshua Jackson (SF) 6 6 1.00 - Rhyder James (SF) 5 5 1.00 - Owen Cushing (EP) 3 3 1.00 3 Hamish Davis (CL) 1 1 1.00 1 Nick Campo (SF) 1 1 1.00 1 Andre Gulluni (EP) 1 1 1.00 - Hudson Pivac (SF) 6 5 0.83 - Nathan Cameron (P) 4 3 0.75 1 Colby McDonald (SD) 4 3 0.75 1 Anthony Hansen (SD) 6 4 0.67 5 Deian Roberts (PT) 6 4 0.67 1 Darcy Petersen (PT) 6 4 0.67 1 Joel Brown (PT) 5 3 0.60 2 Finley Henderson (S) 6 3 0.50 5 Jayden Rigoll (WP) 6 3 0.50 1 Charlie Burke (S) 4 2 0.50 - Kyle Brestovac (SF) 2 1 0.50 - Koopa Walsh (S) 5 2 0.40 10 Riley Plunkett (SF) 4 1 0.25 4 Tynan Garlett (P) 4 1 0.25 2 Ryder Winduss (EF) 4 1 0.25 -

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back