Competitions WAFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Hill being second best for us doesn't mean he's been very good, most of our players have been ordinary. He's done most of his work at HB and not been invisible. Masten was very wasteful.

From my perspective, Hill has been very quiet.

And Masten has not been very wasteful. He has had a good game. Some people are watching certain players and jumping on any error whilst ignoring that the majority of the player's work is good.

And Masten has not been very wasteful.
You can't actually believe that.

His work rate as always has been excellent but his disposal by foot has been very poor. It's normally solid to good, so it surprises me.

Over the years I've been one of Masto's bigger fans on here, so wouldn't be having a crack at me m8.

I don't think I've seen Masten hit one target..

You can't actually believe that.

His work rate as always has been excellent but his disposal by foot has been very poor. It's normally solid to good, so it surprises me.

Over the years I've been one of Masto's bigger fans on here, so wouldn't be having a crack at me m8.

Mate, I do believe it. I generally don't rate your posts at all so lets just agree to disagree.

Mate, I do believe it. I generally don't rate your posts at all so lets just agree to disagree.
Who does?

The first sentence of my reply was silly, of course you are entitled to your own view of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude lads and ladettes, but just wondering what is going on with lycett? I assumed he was injured but it sounds like there is a chance he may have just been dropped? Any chance he plays again this year?

Sorry to intrude lads and ladettes, but just wondering what is going on with lycett? I assumed he was injured but it sounds like there is a chance he may have just been dropped? Any chance he plays again this year?
He was injured, is having shoulder issues again. Was supposed to play today in the WAFL but didn't so we're assuming it hasn't come good

No but he'll play next year. For you. For Shai Bolton.

What I'm saying is that we're trading, and then you'll miss finals.

I'd wouldn't say an outright no - change it to 4-1-2.

He's worked hard and conditions aren't perfect - but his disposal could have been better.
Carbine Chaos has a splinter in his arse from that fence, so his vote is removed

4-2 in the NO Masten has not played well camp.

Are there anymore voters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back