Club Legend
Sep 10, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Ham
The news keeps rolling in:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/s...g-test/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Disgraced East Perth midfielder Dean Cadwallader has received a four-year playing ban after being found guilty of taking a prohibited substance for the second time in his career.

The 24-year-old was handed the lengthy suspension following a heading by the WAFL Anti-Doping Tribunal.

The ban will be backdated to November 28 last year.

Cadwallader returned positive A and B samples to the prohibited substance Benzoylecgonine – the main i
ingredient used to make cocaine.

Was a bloke named Matt Barber involved with this player?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/s...g-test/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Disgraced East Perth midfielder Dean Cadwallader has received a four-year playing ban after being found guilty of taking a prohibited substance for the second time in his career.

The 24-year-old was handed the lengthy suspension following a heading by the WAFL Anti-Doping Tribunal.

Cadwallader returned positive A and B samples to the prohibited substance Benzoylecgonine – the main i
Slow learner. sniff sniff blow!

good to see the WAFL Anti-Doping Tribunal dont **** about
it's a positive drug test. And it's backdated to November, presumably because that's when he was provisionally suspended after the sample was tested. November is 7 months ago.

Yeah, they really didn't * about did they!! Curse the AFL for being so tardy!! I mean we're still waiting for the outcome for Crowley who was provisionally suspended at virtually the same time aren't we!!! Wait wat

it's a positive drug test. And it's backdated to November, presumably because that's when he was provisionally suspended after the sample was tested. November is 7 months ago.

Yeah, they really didn't **** about did they!! Curse the AFL for being so tardy!! I mean we're still waiting for the outcome for Crowley who was provisionally suspended at virtually the same time aren't we!!! Wait wat

more talking about the length of the ban, but nice rant lance ,getting a bit touchy;)

more talking about the length of the ban, but nice rant lance ,getting a bit touchy;)
yeah, so touchy wink wink, except just like the afl anti-doping tribunal, the wafl anti-doping tribunal don't have discretion around sentencing - they have to do what the wada code tells them. It says right there in the article you posted it's the second time he's been caught, ergo 4 year ban.

yeah, so touchy wink wink, except just like the afl anti-doping tribunal, the wafl anti-doping tribunal don't have discretion around sentencing - they have to do what the wada code tells them. It says right there in the article you posted it's the second time he's been caught, ergo 4 year ban.

so hostile Lance.I think you need to ease springs a bit

More importantly this case was not played out in the public domain. As should all cases should be until a 'guilty verdict' is reached, and only when guilty.

Last edited:
Was a bloke named Matt Barber involved with this player?

Yes, I'd like to know that too, Akka given my husband was asked by him if my son wanted to go to one of three WAFL teams just before the 'darkest day in Aus sport' fell. When he declined, Matt who claimed to be the strwength and conditioning coach for Subiaco asked where he could get Human Growth Hormone for his failing heart.

The ASC, NISU and ASADA showed no interest in hearing this. Why?

Red flag to a bull. Quite amusing.

Yes, I'd like to know that too, Akka given my husband was asked by him if my son wanted to go to one of three WAFL teams just before the 'darkest day in Aus sport' fell. When he declined, Matt who claimed to be the strwength and conditioning coach for Subiaco asked where he could get Human Growth Hormone for his failing heart.

The ASC, NISU and ASADA showed no interest in hearing this. Why?

Im pretty sure its because you missed the joke.

silly bugger, the moral of the story is dont lace your clen with cocaine so you dont test positive to coke when you do a line off a glamour models mons alliterationz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2nd time in his career and he's only 24 years old. Copped his right whack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back