Test Rugby Wallabies Rugby World Cup discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No thread for this yet.

Good start by the Blacks, gee Coles is pretty fast for a hooker haha.

Sorry Aussie's, but our streak at Eden park Isn't gonna end anytime soon

Wasn't some English jorna/ex player saying the Aussies were the most dangerous side in world rugby last week?

Wallabies are a good attacking side, but there is no way they're more lethal than the ABs.

Wasn't some English jorna/ex player saying the Aussies were the most dangerous side in world rugby last week?

Wallabies are a good attacking side, but there is no way they're more lethal than the ABs.

We were last week.

I know why we treated this as a trial game, but I wish we hadn't.

All Blacks are pure quality, and I'd expect them to beat us most times, but we played well last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd probably blow McCaw, if he asked me too.

He's a ******* legend. Carter too.
Carter has never performed when it matters in World Cups. Nothing will change this time either. Lucky for the AB's, he was injured at the last WC. Otherwise, the French would of been world champs. Wait a sec, the ref took care of that for the AB's!

F***!!!

Call me a sore loser, but Eden Park is an absolute SHITHOLE of a stadium, well & truly hell on earth.

The Wallabies will never get the Bledisloe back, the AB's may as well bolt the cup at their previous fortress.

Last weeks game should've been a one-off for the cup :mad:

11889652_901772316526148_7148745506337319661_n.jpg

F***!!!

Call me a sore loser, but Eden Park is an absolute SHITHOLE of a stadium, well & truly hell on earth.

The Wallabies will never get the Bledisloe back, the AB's may as well bolt the cup at their previous fortress.

Last weeks game should've been a one-off for the cup :mad:
Cheer up, maybe someday your grandkids will know what its like to hold the Bledisloe.

11139957_10154185946338677_3233017657190611666_n.jpg

So much fail.

lol............................................................................................................................................................

It's just that I'm sick of us being NZ's b!tche$ in this sport, surely one day the AB's will go into a decline, happens to everyone in world sport.

We need to bring more Samoans into the team. Do this and we will get the Bledisloe back.

Our grassroots are just too strong, the day will come when Australia will have the upper hand on us, but that won't be for a long, long, long long time. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back