Wayne carey is roo boy nike ad 1990's

Remove this Banner Ad

I once paid for phone credit and walked out with out it. The place I bought it from didn't send me said credit or contact me. Might make me a thread see if I can get justice.

FWIW Send the ****ing blu ray free of charge

Hahah how the f*** could you get it on Blu Ray anyway

Why the **** do i want it???
I'm just laughing about how big of a moron you are.

Breakin' my balls here man, breakin' my balls.

$8 is my final offer.

Absolute BARGAIN for a piece of Australian TV history with Madge dying.. Not many people would have that on tape I bet.

And you get the Roo Boy ad too. That's even less than what I paid for it.

Breakin' my balls here man, breakin' my balls.

$8 is my final offer.

Absolute BARGAIN for a piece of Australian TV history with Madge dying.. Not many people would have that on tape I bet.

And you get the Roo Boy ad too. That's even less than what I paid for it.
[YOUTUBE]WXega6RphFo[/YOUTUBE]

worthless without the Roo Boy ad tho. :thumbsdown:

Haha this is classic

I'm not sure, it could be either the person who sent the money, or the people believing that this money argument is real. Either way someone is a dumb s**t in this thread but I don't know who

I'm almost certain there was never a tape.

Who could possibly remember taping a TV show nearly 15 odd years ago, that just happened to play a Wayne Carey ad?

And further why would Nike pay for a football ad to be shown during an episode of A Country Practice when in all liklihood no football fans would be watching?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im still bloody waiting this bloke had a lend of me ill cop it on the chin seemed to good to be true
i should have got him to list it on ebay and brought it off there i would have had some security of my purchase

Didn't they have the fat guy from Underbelly 2 in them?
yep ur 100% correct.
hes watchin some video of carey n he just keeps sayin
WAYNE CAREY IS ROO BOY WAYNE CAREY IS ROO BOY WAYNE CAREY IS ROO BOY WAYNE CAREY IS ROO BOY WAYNE CAREY IS ROO BOY WAYNE CAREY IS ROO BOY WAYNE CAREY IS ROO BOY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back