FTA-TV Wayward Pines

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the novels all one continuous storyline? Or different scenarios in each one ALA that there doing on TV like True Detective(ish). Like others have said it seems like the bast way for the show is one season and done but was surprised to see there was novels, plural
It is one continuous story. But they're not GOT size novels.

I think the milk truck went into a building which is actually an entrance to a tunnel which goes beyond the fence and provides safe transit from those creatures that are obviously right outside the wall. But what's the go with the creatures? Is there another wall around the first wall used to keep the creatures in there to stop people escaping? I love the Truman Show aspect, watching someone try to figure out how and why they can't leave, unlocking mind *s along the way. The introduction of the creatures doesn't fill me with confidence though - hoping it doesn't end up like Under The Dome, which I thought started well but got too stupid too quickly.

wow ok, so that explained a lot. The kid still shits me, he makes Carl from the walking dead look like an amazing actor.

Next episode in 2 weeks looks like a truck goes through the walls and some woman [might be his old mistress] has an reckoning

also i want to know how they get food and stuff, because it doesnt look like there are too many farms in 4029. The creatures are freaky. but dumb since they didnt see Burke hiding behind the log and deer

This needs a lot more explaining.

The sheriff caused the accidents... And was there 2,000 years in the future?

The Dr chose them all, i think he was the person the first group of agents went looking for. Still unclear but think they will do more in the next few episodes.

And why kill people like the bar chick and the limply dude?

The woman from the bar broke the rules by talking about the past, the Limpy dude put graffiti up in the main St, dont know what he put up.

The woman from the bar broke the rules by talking about the past, the Limpy dude put graffiti up in the main St, dont know what he put up.

Yea, but why do the rules exist?

And if they're on the future, how was the Doctor talking to Ethan's old mate in the Secret Service when he went missing?

THINGS DO NOT ADD UP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if they're on the future, how was the Doctor talking to Ethan's old mate in the Secret Service when he went missing?

THINGS DO NOT ADD UP.

we dont know why the rules exist, to protect them like how the kids are not alowed to tell the parents what they know.

I think the Dr either cloned himself or put himself into a sleep before the catalyst event that caused the world to become what it is. Or the Dr is now a robot/AI type thing. We will find out later or the show will just give us the finger like everything else M Knight is involved in.

MRW.....

134.gif

wow ok, so that explained a lot. The kid still shits me, he makes Carl from the walking dead look like an amazing actor.

Really? I was gonna mention that I thought he is a pretty good actor, he just plays a massive loser

But they're spanning across present time and the future, right ??

I don't think so

The former cop must have known that Ethan's wife and kid were coming but hadnt actually ever interacted with Ethan?? I dont know, a lot needs to be explained

The creatures are freaky but dumb since they didnt see Burke hiding behind the log and deer

I thought he was going to shoot one through that gap in the log

People can't get out of the town but how the heck do people keep getting in ?

Nurse Pam must be the Wayward Pines version of Eddie McGuire - she's everywhere.
So is Burke and his family going to try and escape by chopper now he knows about them ?
BTW where did the 2nd chopper go ?

No ep next week.It returns in 2 weeks.

THINGS DO NOT ADD UP.

I don't think the edit was/is intended as linear.

Finally some answers. Though all not adding up. Will continue watching though as it has my intrigue.

Explains why Kate is now 40.

I agree with Grizzly that what we have seen isn't necessarily linear. But the intriguing thing with the Doctor is that his age seems the same in both instances. So he couldn't have lived for 2000 years without aging. One thing is for sure, we shouldn't trust what we've so far seen as being the real truth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back