FTA-TV Wayward Pines

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the first episode. Was pretty good but agree they should wrap it up in one season. With the amount they showed the viewer in ep 1 it might be possible. A decade ago I reckon the first season would have covered what we saw, albeit in a more drawn out manner, in the first ep.

Definitely a experimental prison/asylum of some sort, training centre at least.

This show is based on a book of the same name, where LOST was made up as they went along. So this will be different
Three books. At the pace they're going it looks like they're doing all three in the 10 episodes.

I enjoyed the books but some things weren't explained very well and I don't see that they're doing any better on the TV.

Good cast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF? ok well now the sheriff is dead, but Burke's family s**t me cant wait till they die.

And WTF took the sheriff's body. that was something.
Yeah, it was a pretty strange ending, didn't expect the sheriff to die this early tbh.
Sort of interesting how Kate has tried to escape but they didn't kill her, expecting a flashback maybe of her and Evans stories.

Seems like this airs in Oz before the U.S.
It does and it probably airs in a few places before the USA as it airs Thursday nights everywhere.

So what was the place where he got out of the van ?
Was it a storage place for the cars of residents who've been locked in to the town ?

Ticking along nicely.

Similar to Persons Unknown but much better production value, cast and obvious budget.

Got the impression the truck stopped inside that permitter wall thingy with epic security.

The end of the last episode was certainly out of left field.

Are the novels all one continuous storyline? Or different scenarios in each one ALA that there doing on TV like True Detective(ish). Like others have said it seems like the bast way for the show is one season and done but was surprised to see there was novels, plural

Loving this show so far. It seems to appeal to both types of fans of this sort of things - the patient slow build types who can accept that things don't have to be explained straight away and the GIVE ME ACTION NOW crowd who are getting a buttload of stuff happening already so they can put up with things going unexplained for now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back