We must stop deluding ourselves, a full re-build is needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

The mob demands examples, because the mob does not visit that place with those kinds of unsavoury people. If not appeased the mob shall get angry and possibly burn things!

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53864

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53837

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54260

Look at the style - the bold and size - the incessant and circular arguments - the victim mentality.

All signs of the sick **** cabbage known as Nexus_Helen

Oh and my gem that exposes the troll for whom and what he is.

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54264

Enjoy

Time to bump this thread.

At the moment Nexus_Helen has reappeared over at Saintsational with a new mantra.

Apparently we MUST rest players.

You know we now have to rest players from a list this muppet said had to be rebuilt. :rolleyes:

Absolute trolling fool.

NeXus ... was .... right? :eek::eek::confused::confused::eek::eek:

lol

I posted the below back in July 2007. We didn't do it and now is too late!!!!!

I wish to hell I had some say in our club's future direction. Cause if I did I would do the following.......

Organize a huge party for Robert Harvey's 350th and final game. You are, and always will be, a champion.

At the end of this season I would draw a line right through our playing list. Every player over 27 years old to be delisted. No exceptions!!

Then we would re-adopt Grant Thomas' model of drafting the next best available at the National Draft. Don't touch the pre-season Draft at all unless there is an exceptional player available under the age of 25.

I guarantee that if this was implemented we would be challenging for a flag again in 3 years time.

So Baker, Hayes, Gardiner, Blake, Hudghton and Gehrig are gone.
We dont trade for Schnieder, King and Dempster .

Lets assume that we pick up McEvoy ( though best available may have been Dangerfield)

We draft - McEvoy , Brett Merideth, and Jack Steven and Tony Armstrong, and Eljay Connors. Lets assume we get a late pick for one of our Geriatrics and pick up someone nice like Brad Dalziel.

Obviously without Lenny Hayes, and Fraser Gehrig, and with Kosi and a young McEvoy struggling in the ruck we do pretty badly. May as well tank.

We get Nicnat, Luke Shuey, Liam Shiels, Nick Heyne, Alistair Smith and someone useless who didn't even get drafted.

Hmm still struggling, we tank again. ( Do we get a priority pick ?)
So we get Tom Scully, Luke Tapscott, Joel Houghton, oh anybody.

OK 3 years have gone by and we are ready to challenge for the flag???

Fisher , Gilbert , Clarke
Dalziel, Maguire, Gram
DalSanto, Montagna, Shuey
Steven, Heyne , Riewoldt
Milne, Kosi, Smith

Nicnat, Ball, Armitage

McEvoy,Scully, Connors

Sorry Can't see a GF with that lot.

We were 10 mins from winning the damn thing, its not like we were flogged

I know you are a troll, but its becoming boring
The sad thing is I'm not a troll SaintsManMat. I have barracked for St kilda since I was 8. I'm 47 now and I have suffered watching all my Carlton, Essendon, Richmond, and Hawthorn friends enjoying mutilple premierships compared to our nothingness. So before you go calling me a troll get your facts right.

The sad thing is I'm not a troll SaintsManMat. I have barracked for St kilda since I was 8. I'm 47 now and I have suffered watching all my Carlton, Essendon, Richmond, and Hawthorn friends enjoying mutilple premierships compared to our nothingness. So before you go calling me a troll get your facts right.

Ive read lots of your threads, i have my facts straight, you are a troll...no one is THAT negative about the team they barrack for, not on a consistant basis, and who only appears when they lose games

Didnt see you much during our 19 game winning streak last year did we ?

That's funny, because without doing what you said, we did play off in the GF within three years after you posted that.

The season is young, could be even funnier if we hit some form in the latter half...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I put together a team based on your formula. Did I get it wrong? Are you going to claim perfect knowlege of which draftee's were going to be good two years later?
How would this team have coped with the loss of Riewoldt due to injury?

I put together a team based on your formula. Did I get it wrong? Are you going to claim perfect knowlege of which draftee's were going to be good two years later?
How would this team have coped with the loss of Riewoldt due to injury?
Nah mate you're doing it wrong. Obviously if we did this Riewoldt would not have got hurt.

Hey Guys, Just passing through, how are Paul Cahill and Rhyce Stanley looking? I really liked what I saw of Heyne on the weekend, that one handed gather and delivery to Kosi I think it was was beautiful.

From an outsider's point of view, Kosi is too slow to play as a Key Possition forward, He is a ruckman, Play Kosi and Gardiner as your two rucks, play three Big Forwards with Reiwoldt out.

FF: Milne, Cahil, Schnider
HF: Stanley, Fisher, Gram
C: Jones, Goddard, Dal Santo
HB: Ray, Gilbert, Blake
FB: Gwilt, Dawson, Baker
Fol: Koschitzke, Hayes, Montagna
Int: Armatige, Heyne, Gardiner, "Please yourself"

Hey Guys, Just passing through, how are Paul Cahill and Rhyce Stanley looking? I really liked what I saw of Heyne on the weekend, that one handed gather and delivery to Kosi I think it was was beautiful.

From an outsider's point of view, Kosi is too slow to play as a Key Possition forward, He is a ruckman, Play Kosi and Gardiner as your two rucks, play three Big Forwards with Reiwoldt out.

FF: Milne, Cahil, Schnider
HF: Stanley, Fisher, Gram
C: Jones, Goddard, Dal Santo
HB: Ray, Gilbert, Blake
FB: Gwilt, Dawson, Baker
Fol: Koschitzke, Hayes, Montagna
Int: Armatige, Heyne, Gardiner, "Please yourself"

Yeah, Cahill and Stanley are coming along nicely as a Walsh, Gaetner, Lynch and Alistair Smith. Heyne looked OK but really needs to develop some confidence and adjust to the pace of AFL. Worth keeping him in, but he will need to do more to hold his spot over the long term.

Stanley could be great or he could duplicate his game two weeks ago where he got 3 touches.
We would probably giving up any finals aspirations to play 3 of them at once though.

All of them are a bit green at the moment with Heyne, Lynch and Steven probably the most ready. Walsh may be ready to make an impact before Cahill or Stanley, we'll have to wait and see.

Well with no Reiwoldt, you guys are going to be a team 5-9, why not do it blooding some youngsters, doing what you currently are is not doing a thing. Stop playing Kosi out of possition and realise you can't replace Riewoldt with one man, the bloke is basically Superman!

5-9? Were you hit by a train?

We've got West Coast Richmond and Adelaide in the next 3 weeks. Moron.

:D

Why didn't you bump one of your other threads Nexus?

You know, the one titled:

St Kilda won't make the top 8 under Ross Lyon

Oops, that didn't work. Rather than admit defeat you tried to win back your dignity by posting another thread:

St Kilda won't make the top 4 under Ross Lyon

Another fail.

Let's face it champ, you've barely been spotted around these boards because Ross has done a terrific job with this football club. And you know it. :)

Lenny's been our 2nd best player since Riewoldt became a superstar.

He's the best player in our team at the moment.

And you wanted to delist/trade him cos he's over 27.

27 is the ****ing peak age of a player. Riewoldt is 27 for shits sake now.

Be goooooone.

Either you've had these mates for 36 years, or you're talking out of your arse, Nexus

Please red card or delete Nexus. I used to think the threads were mildly amusing but they are just a waist if time and battery life. It just sits back laughing at the debate and argument it generates.

It is making you look indecisive mods - pull the plug on it now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back