Feedback Welcome Back! Post your issues and errors here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it is database intensive so it has been disabled temporarily while the techies are still completing the migration. It'll be enabled in the coming days.

Try 'People you follow' (in the menu when you mouse over your username in the top right corner): http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/following
I understand that,i had 27 friends on sunday,i now have 3 people 'i follow'-not complaining,i just want to know where the other 24 are.if u know what i mean

You have to roll your mouse over the thread to see how many pages it has. Can this be changed so we can see the amount of pages permanently?

I understand that,i had 27 friends on sunday,i now have 3 people 'i follow'-not complaining,i just want to know where the other 24 are.if u know what i mean

I mentioned this earlier and didn't get a reply.

It appears that the migration has divided friends between "following" and "followers", with the two not sharing any members.

Probably just one of those things.

Haven't had time to read this thread, so sorry if this has been posted and/or answered.

Will the multi quote function be brought back? The quote marks you could click at the right bottom of more than one post, to answer all the quotes in a single post.

Cheers

Haven't had time to read this thread, so sorry if this has been posted and/or answered.

Will the multi quote function be brought back? The quote marks you could click at the right bottom of more than one post, to answer all the quotes in a single post.

Cheers

Just click reply on the the posts you want to multi and it does the tricl

I really like it.

Bigger avatars, ability to like posts, the alerts, I like it.

Flaws? Probably the layout, though I know that's only temporary. Some emoticons haven't been working, but I can live with that.

The REAL question is, where the hell is the reigning premiers premiership cup icon!

Overall look is dull and boring. Grey should never be used as a feature colour for anything, unless it's The Tobin Brothers' website. Needs to be more vibrant and teams supported needs to be shown in their colours too, so "Essendon" would be in red and start with a capital E.

was a senior member ( been here since 2002) now i am a new member ? and my avatar is out of focus

just a little winge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks nice, but at the cost of lots of functionality.

Loss of side navigation of forums is a biggie.

What grimlock said above re number of pages of a thread.

Cookies don't seem be working ie not recognising what posts I've read or not.

Side navigation is still there. Click the little box on the top left.

Don't seem to be having a cookie problem myself

Is there an option to choose to get an email reply only once?? And then resets after you revisit that thread.

Because currently it feels like you get a thread reply email notification every time a person posts, and that clogs up my email :(

If not i'd love to see it implemented

cheers

I think with time ill get use to this style but..

why change something that is not broke?

The biggest and most successful forums that still experience humongous growth such as Sherdog and Bodybuilding use the old Bigfooty theme, this change is a risk I cannot understand.

OK, thanks. How do you that?

What happened to the stickied Polls thread on the Oz Politics Board?

A bunch of threads didn't come across properly in the automatic migration. The Polls thread was one, the Marriage Equality thread was another one.

The techies are fixing it manually, hopefully all the disappeared threads will show up over the next few days.

I think with time ill get use to this style but..

why change something that is not broke?

The biggest and most successful forums that still experience humongous growth such as Sherdog and Bodybuilding use the old Bigfooty theme, this change is a risk I cannot understand.
The short answer is that it was broke.

If you spoke to the admins of those forums, you'd probably find out that they're sticking with vBulletin despite its massive problems simply because change is too hard. Not because its the best software out there.

Look will change.

Membership ranks will be fixed eventually.

Avatar is low-res - now its a bigger size, you need to upload something with more pixels.

What about gif avatars? Those who had the gif avatars are now motionless. Are we gonna have the url link as avatar option back again?

What about gif avatars? Those who had the gif avatars are now motionless. Are we gonna have the url link as avatar option back again?

Still moves when you click on it. :)

I believe it's on the list. I doubt it's high up on the list though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back