Welcome New Posters - Drop in and say hi

Remove this Banner Ad

Can be an interesting place where the same rules that exist in real life still apply - anonymity aside. General societal rules such as people who lie like dogs in order to attract attention will more than likely be shunned and not believed in the future - thus making their presence here invalid. This rule can result in some posters losing any credibility they had although an apology to the board could be seen as going a long way to repairing the damage.

Good luck.

Always exceptions to the rule Thy.

Hi

I'm Dennis

Long time member and perceived antagoniser of this board. In reality, just wildly misunderstood

I urge all of you to remember that critisism of Carlton or its players with justification is not trolling.

It is called discussion and should be encouraged

However, posting "1AW is shit" and the like is just lazy and should be deemed as trolling in all cases

I look forward to more "discussions" with you good folk in 2011

Carry on

PS...ignore my team status. It's a Bay thing and not relevant here

I'll post a pic of my 2011 membership if you post yours?

i can't post my name on bigfooty, i have compromising photos on facebook which will sour the good reputation i have on bigfooty:):thumbsu:

Click on your username at the top right of the page. Takes you to a sort of personal home page. Prepare to be shattered by statistical confirmation of the time you waste here.

Thanks Thy.

Suitably shattered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

311. Lift ya game.

Will do. I consider my wrist duly slapped.

Just debating whether to take the option of baiting opposition supporters like Parrot or starting new threads for every random thought I have like Spudchamber.

Mmmmm the possibilities are endless ........

Just debating whether to take the option of baiting opposition supporters like Parrot or starting new threads for every random thought I have like Spudchamber.

Every rookie should do a 6 month tour of Bay13.

Do that & you will be seeing permanent red in no time. :p

Hey fellow blue fans.
I am new to bigfooty and suspect this is the place to check in and declare my good intentions!
A carlton supporter for life, I have recently taken up a country footy job and won't get to many, if any games this season :( :(
But it is becoming more and more apparent to me that this site is the place to mingle with the rest of the AFL's finest followers ;)

If you remember 95, that is a good start to some decent conversation.

Welcome aboard.
At my tender age, it's the only one I can remember im afraid.
But I do have a nice photo of Harry Madden and Earl Spaulding outside the ground before the game, remember those funny royal blue ties and white polkadots!

Hey fellow blue fans.
I am new to bigfooty and suspect this is the place to check in and declare my good intentions!
A carlton supporter for life, I have recently taken up a country footy job and won't get to many, if any games this season :( :(
But it is becoming more and more apparent to me that this site is the place to mingle with the rest of the AFL's finest followers ;)

Welcome aboard Iremember95 :thumbsu:

Hey fellow blue fans.
Welcome aboard champ, just do as I say and you'll be fine :p

Where are you playing footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back