Welcome New Posters - Drop in and say hi

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everybody,

Like probably 80 odd % of forum posters I didn't look over the stickied threads properly :eek: and didn't even see this thread until Sin City kindly pointed it out to me. Thanks mate :thumbsu:

Longish ambitious user name aside (what can I say, I like the boy ;) Eddie doesn't go half bad either) my name is Andrew, I live in Tasmania and I'm about 21 years old.
I don't often get to see games live obviously short of booking a flight and taking time out of daily life but I catch as much of the Blue boys as I can even if it's only TV and for a while I have lurked these forums for as much info as I can on the new kids and such, it's quite a resource here with so many knowledgeable posters and seems like a fairly friendly bunch of people too :cool:

Cheers guys.
Good to have you on board
I have been about 21 yo for the last 15 years

Hi everyone. I've been lurking on this site for a while now and only just realised this thread was here. My name is Cathy, I'm 46 years old and I've been a Carlton supporter since birth. I've been a member since 1976 (although the certificate that came with the membership package was kind enough to add a couple of years). I discovered Big Footy last summer when I was looking for news about the club's training since I can't get there - all the training reports and photos are fantastic. Really looking forward to season 2011 as I think the Blues are really bringing a good list together.

Hi everyone. I've been lurking on this site for a while now and only just realised this thread was here. My name is Cathy, I'm 46 years old and I've been a Carlton supporter since birth. I've been a member since 1976 (although the certificate that came with the membership package was kind enough to add a couple of years). I discovered Big Footy last summer when I was looking for news about the club's training since I can't get there - all the training reports and photos are fantastic. Really looking forward to season 2011 as I think the Blues are really bringing a good list together.

Welcome aboard quirky & nice to have another female amongst us :thumbsu:

BTW you must have received my certificate ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost a year to the day since I last posted on Big Footy (20th Feb 2010)...
........ Nothing has changed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back