Welcome Pick 9 - Nick Vlastuin

Are You Happy With This Pick?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Better comparison actually:
997404-brisbane-coach-michael-voss.jpg

Plays just like him too.
One of my all time favourites, right there. Maybe why I always was keen to take Vlastuin... as you say, in a very similar mould.

Don't mind that the club had him locked in at 9, means they are confident in the kid.

Welcome aboard 'Tigga'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was pretty keen on Grundy, made all the worse by Collingwood picking him up, but happy to back the recruiters judgement on this, bring on round 1!

very very happy with tigger. great height, weight. leadership qualities, defensively minded. very good skills. good in the air and around stoppages. this bloke will be able to play next year. might not get as many as our other 1st round draftees in recent years but he has loads of potential.

there are alot of other mids in this draft with good height but not as well built. just an observation.

again, extremely happy landing him

Welcome Nick! At the start I was unsure as to what was going on with the rucks, but after watching McBean that kid looks great too. Nick is gunna fit in brilliantly.

Great work Tiggers.

don't know a thing about him, but I just watched the highlights.

Plays like one hell of a crazy nutcase. Perfect.

(got a bit of Joel Selwood about him).

Welcome Tigger. Guessing most have looked at his highlights reel on the Tigers site. Check out the 0:50 sec mark when he crunches someone with the ball. Going to be fun watching the bash brothers in Morris and Vlastuin in tandem this year :thumbsu:

Welcome Tigger. Guessing most have looked at his highlights reel on the Tigers site. Check out the 0:50 sec mark when he crunches someone with the ball. Going to be fun watching the bash brothers in Morris and Vlastuin in tandem this year :thumbsu:

You beat me to it was just about to upload link

I hope this kid is ready round 1. Tigger plays football how it used to be played
And sometimes wish still was played.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/151545/default.aspx

Back