Welcome to Collingwood First Pick 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Just left the Pool Club at Ivy.

Young fella with a huge rig was leading a conga line of bikini-clad maidens.

I may have witnessed First Pick.
Unless you've got pics. he doesn't exist

I believe there is absolutely no truth to the rumour that he once kicked a football over a wheat silo down Winchelsea way and air stewards on Virgin Air confirm they have no evidence that he drank all 24 cans of beer on a flight from Hobart to Melbourne. There was a story linking him to a report where someone kicked 34 goals off their own boot in an indigenous carnival 300 kilometers west of Alice Springs but, said player was seen driving off in a grey ute at three quarter time, before anyone could get his details. About the only credible story doing the rounds is the one that has Derek Hine kidnapping the talented youngster as a promising 3 year old, keeping him locked up in an iron cage, in an abandoned mine, somewhere west of Daylseford. The gifted youngster was on a program where he was fed only raw steak and live chickens, whilst continuously played heavy metal music at high volume. This was done to prepare him for the rigors of AFL football and to keep him under the radar of other recruiters and away from Essendon's drug program.

I believe there is absolutely no truth to the rumour that he once kicked a football over a wheat silo down Winchelsea way and air stewards on Virgin Air confirm they have no evidence that he drank all 24 cans of beer on a flight from Hobart to Melbourne. There was a story linking him to a report where someone kicked 34 goals off their own boot in an indigenous carnival 300 kilometers west of Alice Springs but, said player was seen driving off in a grey ute at three quarter time, before anyone could get his details. About the only credible story doing the rounds is the one that has Derek Hine kidnapping the talented youngster as a promising 3 year old, keeping him locked up in an iron cage, in an abandoned mine, somewhere west of Daylseford. The gifted youngster was on a program where he was fed only raw steak and live chickens, whilst continuously played heavy metal music at high volume. This was done to prepare him for the rigors of AFL football and to keep him under the radar of other recruiters and away from Essendon's drug program.
I think the lack of evidence is in itself, evidence.

Just left the Pool Club at Ivy.

Young fella with a huge rig was leading a conga line of bikini-clad maidens.

I may have witnessed First Pick.

Nah, that was me :)

And I'm not first pick :(

BTW, you seem to be a long way from New Mexico ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back