Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched Yze presser said we not blaming the umpires and we were training our technique lol but said it with a smile coaches can't say much let's be honest.

He knows we are getting shafted, but do you really want to get on the bad side of the AFL? not only do you get fined we will get even less FK's.

Just watched Yze presser said we not blaming the umpires and we were training our technique lol but said it with a smile coaches can't say much let's be honest.

He knows we are getting shafted, but do you really want to get on the bad side of the AFL? not only do you get fined we will get even less FK's.
Say nothing is right.

His coaching tenure still hasn’t started. Drops the Carpenter, but the Walrus walks straight back in. He’s getting close as Grimes was rested, but still hasn’t got a clue of his best 23 or too scared to make the hard calls. Probably the latter bc he hasn’t yelled at the players yet which I find strange with all the undisciplined acts and lack of effort some have shown.

i would rather he came out and said something to show he cares about us supporters as well!! honestly keeping quiet about it has done nothing anyway! im sure behind closed doors they're going hard at them but maybe us supporters need to hear that they're aren't letting the current 10 year free kick differential go un-noticed!

just as a lowly peasant said in Braveheart - "we will do nothing and we will live!" but as we continue to get the raw end of the stick - how much more can we take? when will we ever get anywhere if we don't make a stand from every level of our club?!~
The peasant died. lol

You never get on the wrong side of a large organisation you're under as they will find other means and dirt to destroy you. just walk away as it will eventually come under notice by media outlets ( which is starting to happen now) and clean itself up. We don't need umpires atm with the state of our team and it should clean itself up by the time we rise again. Even if it doesn't i wouldn't rock the boat.

The peasant died. lol

You never get on the wrong side of a large organisation you're under as they will find other means and dirt to destroy you. just walk away as it will eventually come under notice by media outlets ( which is starting to happen now) and clean itself up. We don't need umpires atm with the state of our team and it should clean itself up by the time we rise again. Even if it doesn't i wouldn't rock the boat.
i'll have to re-watch that battle and keep an eye out! lol!

but 10 years is long time to sit and be patient and while the media is only just starting to beat up about it! must be a slow news month! i think the most of us are past being patient to be honest. as we all know being RIchmond means being very invested - and i would like to see the stats on heart attacks during richmond games be cause i know my blood pressure goes through the roof. my Mrs cant stand game day anymore lol

i honestly think the majority of us dont care about rocking the boat anymore either.

Been super impressed with Yze so far. He could easily gob into his shell or worse do a Rhyce Shaw episode on us. He is very calm, still jovial and a little bit awkward. Reports are the players love him and I totally love how despite how we are going there odd no media sniping about him or BS rumours coming out from the club.
One day he will have to start winning games but he has plenty of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was excited when we signed him. Heard he came runner up a few times for other senior gigs and was rated highly within the industry.

8 rounds in and he is losing me pretty quickly. Clear that 95% aren't playing for him at the moment. Which is different from how we started the season.

And the fact that everytime it cuts to him, he is sitting there like a stunned mullet.

Was excited when we signed him. Heard he came runner up a few times for other senior gigs and was rated highly within the industry.

8 rounds in and he is losing me pretty quickly. Clear that 95% aren't playing for him at the moment. Which is different from how we started the season.

And the fact that everytime it cuts to him, he is sitting there like a stunned mullet.
If Yze comes out in the presser today and blames injuries and says he's proud of our effort and intensity, I'm not sure I want him as our coach.

This performance needs to be called out for what it is. You cannot sell this to the members that he is happy with our effort tonight.

So since the swans game. We’ve struggled to score 60points a game

This looks like the 3rd game in a row where we’ve kicked less than 6 goals for the match

That isn’t a not having Tom lynch problem

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yze had been through multiple interview processes before he got the Richmond job, knew exactly what to say. On evidence thus far, mini did a better Job when he was at the helm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back