Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s he meant to do? The longer the season goes, the worse it will get as the players have obviously lost belief because the injury toll has become too much.

Can’t blame or rate Yze on 2024.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze is too nice and soft. He’s gotta start hitting the players

He will eventually I reckon, he is waiting for respect of the players before he starts doing that s**t (as he said a few weeks ago)

Better than being a David Noble type and abusing players who don't respect you, we all saw how that turned out.

As I said let’s sack all the injured players as well they at fault we well
Three came back and made little difference. We are poorly drilled in all facets of the FD. Nothing to do with injuries, it’s the personnel in the FD and the type of players we have. We are s**t and accept it.

Im starting to think Yze can't coach, who ever selected the team without bringing in additional talls should be sacked.
Im also struggling to see any sort of game plan, it's like watching school kids chasing the ball.

Im also struggling to see any sort of game plan, it's like watching school kids chasing the ball.
The old Mike Tyson “everyone has a plan till they get punched in the head” applies here.
This team can’t have a plan because they are incapable of even basic skill execution and defending.
I would just park the bus for future weeks

Three came back and made little difference. We are poorly drilled in all facets of the FD. Nothing to do with injuries, it’s the personnel in the FD and the type of players we have. We are s**t and accept it.
Much like Dimma 0-10 s**t then. Funny how things can change over time with the right people around him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back