Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

“Tactically he is as good as I have seen. He sees it really well, he sees what is unfolding before others,” a former colleague said of Yze. The person worked with Yze in the Hawks coach’s box but did not wish to be named as he works at a rival club.

At the least, he'll be hungry.

“Tactically he is as good as I have seen. He sees it really well, he sees what is unfolding before others,” a former colleague said of Yze. The person worked with Yze in the Hawks coach’s box but did not wish to be named as he works at a rival club.

At the least, he'll be hungry.
Stewart Dew hungry?

Happy with this appointment, Best wishes and good luck to him.

Never had anything against Mini personally or professionally but an interview I heard with Jack this morning discussing the appointment summed up why I always thought Mini was not the right man for the job. Jack said he was disappointed for Andrew, and he looked at him as more of a mate than a coach, and feel a lot of the players would have this opinion quite rightly and given our list is in transition and some hard decisions need to be made with young players pushing more established guys out of roles would be very very difficult for Mini to do this without losing respect from a lot of the senior core.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back