Player Watch Welcome to Richmond - Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think he is much of a prospect, was a flyer and a gapfiller at the same time. While he is on the list we should give him as much of a chance to work as possible. Not really many other options unles Bauer, Ryan or Fawcett can smash the door done in the vfl

He’s about what I expected. A desperate grab to fix a huge hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I recall one of our hierarchy last season saying we had a doozzy lined up to fix our forward woes and went from this fist-41490_640.png to this pexels-photo-897817.jpeg

Training with Lynch could improve Koschitzke forward craft, after all he has stated he had no one learn from at Hawthorn.
He actually had one of the craftiest forwards to learn from in Gunston.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will he play more games than Kent Kingsley? Hope not

The way I see it he has one last chance at the level , full back
At least we will be guaranteed that he’ll be playing from behind Bo. Unfortunately how far behind would be the issue. We don’t need tall defenders as we have better than him. We needed tall forwards and that’s what he was traded in to do, but he was a bust

No doubt Lynch will miss plenty of games this year he will get more opportunities

Might be against the trend , but I find it puzzling dropping him.Why trade for him if your going to drop him after one bad game when the whole side was crap. Give him a block of games for me, and now with Lynch in to takes the heat off him.

It's hard to argue about those outs, but how Broad & Grimes both hold their spots is a bit of a concern for me.

What concerns me is in a match where our leaders and experienced players truly let us down, Yze's reaction was to drop 4 players who have played a combined 25 games for the club, & Ryan was 16 of them. Its only round 2, but if things still smell in 3 weeks & we are still selecting the side with that ethos - we are in deep s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back