Player Watch #41: Mabior Chol - FA to GC

Remove this Banner Ad

Mabior (pronounced MAH-bee-oh) played with my son in junior footy in Queensland. He is a great lad, good team player, fabulous left foot and exciting mark. Turn of speed in the open is incredible, and he loves to tackle. He deserves a crack at AFL footy. Tiges have done well here.

I can see it now my friends, Ivan mk2 & the Chol - the new dynamic duo. The future Cox and Nic Nat of the league.

They're gonna monster everyone. :cool:

Be scared opposition, be very scared!

900x900px-LL-9d9e16d6_giphy.gif

No one can say our list is vanilla anymore with an Ivan, an Oleg, a Sudanese boy named Mabior and a Rioli and a Yarran. Exciting s**t.
Hate to be the announcer of our B&F next year.:D

No one can say our list is vanilla anymore with an Ivan, an Oleg, a Sudanese boy named Mabior and a Rioli and a Yarran. Exciting s**t.

upload_2015-11-27_18-45-35.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I like about this is that whilst its long term, it's not a throw a dart job.
There is as much to work with there as you could ever hope for with good skills. massive leap,lightning quick.. heaps.
Very exciting prospect.

So I guess all the wa wa's for not getting Zac Smith or Leunberger on $700K+ have subsided a little bit. We still have Maric and Hammer, along with Ty and Griff who can pinch hit when necessary. Our ruck stocks are fine for now, and are more than fine if this fella shows some of his enormous potential. Soldo is a long-term prospect also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back