Welcome Welcome to Richmond Mykelti Lefau

Remove this Banner Ad

Battle and Wilkie both received coaches votes though. When 2 key defenders are in the top 5 or so players on the ground, it suggests our forwards didn’t do their job!

Plus, Ryan is the future, get games into him.

See how stupid it would have been to drop Lefau like so many were calling for? About the only shining light from today, and a very impressive one.

That’s why you don’t boot youngsters who are at least contributing and learning from a developing team - great game today and looks really promising I’m sure you’ll agree.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I trust my eyes and my football knowledge 100 times more than your stats

I saw it five times at least where's Saints defenders made him look very very ordinary I'm not having a go at the kid he is still learning and he is offering something I'm just saying what I saw.

your essay on statistics mean nothing when it's a one on battle with about 20 minutes to go in a tight game and the kid came up short several times.

if you can't acknowledge that fact, then it's your problem not mine.

How’d Lefau go today in a teams who midfield was demolished? Lucky he wasn’t playing VFL

How’d Lefau go today in a teams who midfield was demolished? Lucky he wasn’t playing VFL

For context we had 40 i50s and he played on a premiership key defender in barras , you’re right was only highlight on a bleak day

Up until today I thought Lefau was one of those guys we were getting excited about because we don't have much to get excited about.

But holy s**t he can play! The Eagles key backs are no slouches.
He’s way surpassed my expectations and showing benefit of being in FT footy environment, will be a massive boost to his confidence in what’s he capable of , good on him , comes across as a good bloke

He’s way surpassed my expectations and showing benefit of being in FT footy environment, will be a massive boost to his confidence in what’s he capable of , good on him , comes across as a good bloke
He's going to be the perfect third tall in future. Can take a grab and can apply defensive pressure on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy for him.
A Lefau fan.
Could have kicked 5 goals but his kicking skills miles in front of another ex League player in K. Hunt except Hunt kicked like Royce Hart against Richmond lol,the #weareeveryonesgrandfinal factor again.

Thought he shat the bed in his first game but has now showed some genuine growth and capability at the top level.

those two fend offs was some pretty impressive power. hope his growths continues!
They're still extracting Tom Cole from the Subiaco turf 😍

One shining light in a looming punish of a season.
Love his athleticism, competitiveness, and amazing progress over the past year or so but in particular the last month.

And the fact that he is such a humble and respectful dude makes it even better.

Now that he’s showing something I bet you Meehan will get him now. 😂
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

I thoroughly enjoyed it when he monstered a couple of West Coast players lol.
I'm hoping he isn't a flash in the pan like Stack was when he bumped Viney and everyone here idolised him.

Feel like that won't be the case though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back