Welcome to Richmond - Ricky Petterd

Remove this Banner Ad

Good move Tiges. Has a ton of talent, just needs to get his body right. Would prefer him in the forward line over A Edwards

Have always been a fan. Has a heap of talent, just a shot body.

Hopefully we get his body right and then we have another one who can step straight into our team.

Super talented, can play, bit of flog, injury prone, forward. Great low risk high reward rookie pick! Good luck mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50/50 on this one. Petterd and Knights injury prone.
They are most definitely risks... But I'm personally more comfortable with taking risks such as these rather than a massive risk like Garlett.

If their bodies don't hold up, then we have given up 1 rookie selection for the both of them.
However,
If their bodies do hold up, we have 2 very, very capable players.

Was only 2 years ago he was looking like joining GC as a prized recruit. Still a talented player to have on the rookie list! I'm really stoked. Could well be best 22 by season's end if his body holds up.

I only read on Sportal (or somewhere) that we were likely going to pass on Peterd because his long history of injuries.
In saying that, can be a very dangerous player providing if he can stay on the park.
Yes, that's a massive IF!

Injury aside, he still has his best ahead of him. For mine he is one dimensional, but could prove a genuine target if he gets going which is a reasonable proposition for a rookie.

So have we recruited Dr. Frankenstein to our medical staff or something?

Wonder we didn't get that South African sprinter as an international rookie.:eek:

Happy with Ricky on the list! Can play and as a rookie pick its the perfect chance for him to get his body right and try break into senior side! is AFL quality at his best, injuries just cruelled him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back