Welcome Welcome to tigerland - Seth Campbell Rookie pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL R2 - Coaches critique

Seth Campbell (15 disposals, four inside, three marks)

"Made a really good return from injury and he's a really exciting player for us for the future. It was his first game for the Club, and he certainly showed us what he's capable of. He's a player that Tigers fans can be really excited about."
I think we already love the Seth

Glad to hear this lad is back full training. He will surprise many this year most likely only in the VFL but my spider senses tell me he will be a star. His kicking and evasive skills are elite and he can take a mark for his size.
Hearing bits and pieces , a mention from Richo and bullish VFL report after his debut tells me he’ll debut at afl soon enough

As i mentioned, he's talented. Has it all in spades, athletically gifted from his endurance, speed, leap and agility, but his footballing ability with his kicking, smarts, and ability around goal and ontop of that, he's ferocious as a little pitbull tackling wise and works his ass off.

You've got a good one here, was great to play with him, as he was a great bloke aswell, although a few funny stories of him being an annoying little rat of a kid.

Should play AFL very soon.

Is this fella still injured? Have seen him get a good wrap on here a couple of times now and we definitely need small crafty forward who can kick a bag

Came back from injury, played a few games and showed some positive signs then got an adductor injury. Should be back this week at VFL level, as he was listed as a test last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dissapointing! he was listed as test last week, now medium term, its a niggle thats already kept him out for 6 weeks.

So another reoccurring injury alot to be desired of our medical and fitness staff.
Section_8_no_4_Colin_Clive_ItsAlive_P1150208-700x547.jpeg

Is this them?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back