News Welcome to West Coast - Patrick Bines

Remove this Banner Ad

Classy, yes, but butchers the ball alot which is not what we need with our high possesion "chip pass" game style coming off half back. Also as good as it would be, I highly doubt a bid won't come for Cameron. He's rated by knightmare as a top 20 prospect for the draft so getting him with any pick 50+ will be a massive win for us.

I recall Knightmare ranking him late to roomie draft?

He does change his rankings though.

He soesnt even have Hill in his top 30 so quite subjective.

I've always said that we're pathetic in the paint, so this makes sense..

And now that Clint Capela has finally re-signed and took himself off the market, I think we needed to make some drastic moves.

(I for one think $90m/5 years is a bargain for him.)

I recall Knightmare ranking him late to roomie draft?

He does change his rankings though.

He soesnt even have Hill in his top 30 so quite subjective.
Yeah perhaps earlier he rated him lower, but now he's top 25. Having a good finish to the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the prospect of Patrick coming on to our list , Via Cat B.

This is exactly the sort of prospect we should be looking at, its a free hit and only costs coin outside the TPP .

My admiration and respect for Rawlings is growing stronger by the year, I like what he is doing.

Change of subject:

Watched the Gee V Ric game tonight.

Kelly and Menegola taken from right under our noses....... *%$#@**&^%

Lets just say I don't hold O'Brien on the same level of admiration as I do Rawlings.

Like the prospect of Patrick coming on to our list , Via Cat B.

This is exactly the sort of prospect we should be looking at, its a free hit and only costs coin outside the TPP .

My admiration and respect for Rawlings is growing stronger by the year, I like what he is doing.

Change of subject:

Watched the Gee V Ric game tonight.

Kelly and Menegola taken from right under our noses....... *%$#@**&^%

Lets just say I don't hold O'Brien on the same level of admiration as I do Rawlings.
Just had a look at the stats. ****ed how the Cats has 3 players over 20 contested possessions and 5 players over 15 CP’s and still lost. If our midfield did that, we would have beaten the tigers quite comfortably.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back