FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

Great season finale.

Can't believe it took me this long to twig that Jess Warner = Wonky Warner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Fletch getting hit by that van was a real WTF moment.

Well you knew something bad was going to happen to him when The Freak went to her cupboard and got out that phone,which is obviously her baddie phone.

Well you knew something bad was going to happen to him when The Freak went to her cupboard and got out that phone,which is obviously her baddie phone.

I wasn't quite expecting what happened, but it was pretty obvious that he was going to get killed. (or so we think......)

No, the van that ran him off the road was stolen from Bea's ex to set him up.

I didn't think the van used in the motorbike crash was stolen from Bea's husband,it was just an identical van [those white vans are common],so Will assumed it was Bea's hubby.I'd say it was the same van used to skittle Fletch.

I didn't get that bit either.She knew Doreen was knocked up.
She is a psycho who has been desperately trying to have a baby. She even tried to shaft Doreen in the preggers test by getting piss from Maxine. And no, her character is not Wonkie Warner, totally different characters (and the only one in the show with a different first name) I reckon she will feature heavily in season 3.

Spoiler highlight
I heard part or the setting where this was filmed has been demolished, speculation is season 3 will end with the great fire that ripped through the original Prisoner.

She is a psycho who has been desperately trying to have a baby. She even tried to shaft Doreen in the preggers test by getting piss from Maxine. And no, her character is not Wonkie Warner, totally different characters (and the only one in the show with a different first name) I reckon she will feature heavily in season 3.

Spoiler highlight

Wonder if we'll get a tunnel escape episode.Could get Rowena Wallace back to play her part.She needs the money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back