Toast We're playing finals in 2018!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

L

Loose or draw and we play GWS next week in Sydney.

Win and we finish 5th and play Geelong at the G.
If Sydney lose and we draw, GWS jump Sydney on % and go 5th, Sydney 6th, Melbourne 7th. Geelong 8th.

If Hawthorn lose and we draw, Hawthorn stays above GWS on % and we'll play GWS away.

Hawthorn would have to win by 130 points. Not going to happen
GWS already has a higher % than Sydney. Sydney lose by 1 point and a draw for GWS means GWS finishes 5th, Sydney 6th, Melbourne 7th.

Well done for sortinng that out guys.

Now, who do we play when we win the first elimination final?..
That’s too hard for us

i want to play the cats week one and wipe them off the park.

sick of throwing away the W against those smug *s.

I want us to win today, keep the momentum rolling but honestly I feel more confident of beating GWS at spotless. We travel well and spotless is similar dimensions to Adelaide oval

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want us to win today, keep the momentum rolling but honestly I feel more confident of beating GWS at spotless. We travel well and spotless is similar dimensions to Adelaide oval
Man for man I think we are a better chance at beating the Cats, but let’s see how we go today I guess.

How is this for a monumental kick in the nuts. I've just realised I have an unavoidable meeting on Friday September 7 that starts at, I kid you not 7:00pm. It will likely last a couple of hours.

Oh life, why do you hate me so?

How is this for a monumental kick in the nuts. I've just realised I have an unavoidable meeting on Friday September 7 that starts at, I kid you not 7:00pm. It will likely last a couple of hours.

Quit.

Surely that counts as bullying or something.

Hey guys,
I know I don't post here as often as I should. But somebody has to keep those opposition flogs in check on Bay 13.
Anyway......WE FINALLY ******* DID IT!!
Now For finals and I'm expecting the Dees to put in a big one for our first final in ages.
Go Dees! Let's beat the Cats for my birthday!

Surely you could request time off under exceptional circumstances.

Unless that’s been scheduled to accomodate some important people in different time zones, I’d be blowing that off for sure! (By which of course I mean requesting it be rescheduled)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back