Win Prizes Werewolf comes to General Discussion - Day Eight - SK wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I felt similarly about MCBG's vote. Wouldn't mind pursuing looking at him as an option tomorrow, but looks like Kurve is the play today ty Gralin Wosh

I thought so too 😄

'I had no idea this was starting haha' is a nice way to cover yourself showing up around deadline day one too, eh?
First I’ve seen of Kurve but my gut feel is that she’s a villager who doesn’t really know what she’s doing.

I’ll stand correct in 5 min if she hangs as evil.

In any case, there have been several different bandwagons and vote changes today so I suspect evil has been in the crosshairs.

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

I asked a question without any follow-ups. Its MP’s prerogative how he answers.

Your reaction is stranger, you immediately put a vote on me for the reason of ‘pushing the flogs to give up information’ (the ask doesn’t disadvantage the village btw, not like I had asked for the other flog to reveal themselves)

Seems opportunistic and comes across as an attempt to be on the same side as known good without saying anything useful for the village.
Calm the farm. There's not a whole heap to go on today, so we're all clutching at straws.

First I’ve seen of Kurve but my gut feel is that she’s a villager who doesn’t really know what she’s doing.

I’ll stand correct in 5 min if she hangs as evil.

In any case, there have been several different bandwagons and vote changes today so I suspect evil has been in the crosshairs.

You're right I'm village but I'm good to go. The last one taxed me a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D1
Day One
sante (villager) lynched by the village

It is now Night Two you have until 8am AEDT to submit night actions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back