Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for example, say there are 10 players. Have a group of 3 wolves, 3 hit men, and another evil group of 3. Leaving 1 villager.
I was thinking, in that scenario, they'd all be groups of wolves. But I doubt it would work as it might make it too easy for the wolves with all the kills and large groups being able to ID who is in what group.

I'm not reading 114 pages to see if it has been suggested, but does anyone make wildcards one of the roles?

So when the roles are assigned at the beginning of a game, 2 players are given wildcards and can choose any role in the game. This means that the players do not really know how many of each role are playing - the OP might say 2 seers when there are 3 for example - and it makes it harder to determine everyone's role.

Worth a shot. The only problem I foresee is that it may throw the game out of balance if there are too many good or evil roles.

I'm happy to incorporate into my next game. As it will also feature head evil being able to pick their wolves and hit men, it will be a nice addition.

Picking the right henchmen will be a skill in itself.

It will be interesting to see how the Alpha and Godfather would go about. You'd need people that go under the radar well, but also that you get along with well

You'd also run into the scenario where the same people are being picked for both factions making the role of the mole more powerful.

I could be the Juggilante and drafted to the Wolves AND the Mafia making me the most OP player in Werewolf history.

You'd also run into the scenario where the same people are being picked for both factions making the role of the mole more powerful.

I could be the Juggilante and drafted to the Wolves AND the Mafia making me the most OP player in Werewolf history.
....and then get recruited by the vamps, and kill all the vamps using your jugga and wolf/hit men abilities to leave you as the sole vamp for the entirety of the game.

But as much as that would be the dream, the Alpha and GodFather would be picking players before the good roles get sent out. Just so a I can make sure that players don't become too powerful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

....and then get recruited by the vamps, and kill all the vamps using your jugga and wolf/hit men abilities to leave you as the sole vamp for the entirety of the game.

But as much as that would be the dream, the Alpha and GodFather would be picking players before the good roles get sent out. Just so a I can make sure that players don't become too powerful.

True.

At the very least, you'd have your moles here, one in each camp.

I like what it adds to the game. Certainly more intrigue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back