Werewolf Werewolf Game: The Essendon Drugs Scandal: Have you Hird?

Remove this Banner Ad

What? First, bffl is obviously the SK. Second, why am I evil? Seers have cleared my name?
Show me where seers cleared your name.

Bffl is Caro.

FR player the game where evil had already passed the Brownlow around the ground and needed to pass it onto the outside. I suspect he used me to try and receive it back.

I'm not the sk, to me it looks like the sk tried to kill sog. i am clearly being framed by the real sk.

Bffl is Caro.

FR player the game where evil had already passed the Brownlow around the ground and needed to pass it onto the outside. I suspect he used me to try and receive it back.
Alright I'll explain myself. It won't make a difference because the bandwagon is well and truly underway. Truth is I never seered Pants. It was a major f*** up on my behalf.:oops: Bactracking then would just make me sound evil I thought so I didn't backtrack.

It was Danoz I seered that night, hence me voting Pants because I was unawares he was a footyfan.
footyfan.

How can we tell that wasn't just an attempt at a cover up and he actually seered pants?

I don't trust either of you, but I think we need to take out a known threat to us all in bffl who I'm confident is Caro. The other option we have is taking out Willo (sorry mate). He gets to come back anyway and will have a new role, though he could become evil if we do that.

Looking back at the rules, we also need to work out which footyfan became ASADA. I know I didn't, so that leaves Son of God and Footypie32 as potential evil. If either of them got the MVP last night, and are also evil, the town is screwed.
No point taking me out, I'm confirmed good... taking me out could add me to evil..

I'm not the sk, to me it looks like the sk tried to kill sog. i am clearly being framed by the real sk.

Um, not sure I get you. Why/how would the SK try and frame you by not killing Soggy?

Because when he was killed last night he was revealed as Robert Harvey.
Yes but he originally said he seered pants, how can some one **** up that bad? I think he said he seered you just to stay alive but he actually seered pants.
Um, not sure I get you. Why/how would the SK try and frame you by not killing Soggy?
But they tried to kill soggy, that's why they didn't get there kill.

No point taking me out, I'm confirmed good... taking me out could add me to evil..

Correct.

How can we tell that wasn't just an attempt at a cover up and he actually seered pants?

Because when he was killed last night he was revealed as Robert Harvey.

Sounds like someone's not paying attention... Probably missed me giving Son of God the Brownlow too...

Also, I'm sure someone tried to kill me when I had it too. Was thinking it was Juggalo Balla but now I'm not so sure.

You don't normally make it this far, bffl...

Bffl is Caro.

I think we should vote out bffl. If he's the serial killer, as I'm sure he is, he wins if it gets down to 4.

Correct.

Sounds like someone's not paying attention... Probably missed me giving Son of God the Brownlow too...

Also, I'm sure someone tried to kill me when I had it too. Was thinking it was Juggalo Balla but now I'm not so sure.

You don't normally make it this far, bffl...
I know hatchy is the seer what I don't believe is hatchy actually seered danoz I think hatchy seered pants and when that fell through he pretended he had seered danoz in a bid to stay alive.

I know hatchy is the seer what I don't believe is hatchy actually seered danoz I think hatchy seered pants and when that fell through he pretended he had seered danoz in a bid to stay alive.

Why would Hatchy lie though? I don't get it.

Given he was good and he's tried to cover for Danoz, that must mean Danoz is good??? Surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hatchy might have lied in an attempt to save himself.

He did. And he died anyway.

He also tried to protect Danoz which in my opinion means Danoz is good.

I think you're evil.

Although I don't really trust FR I'm willing to trust Danoz as he seems to be confirmed as innocent.

Both Danoz and FR think he's evil and he just might be. At this stage of the game with so much evil around gotta take a chance.

ClarkeM I'll change my vote to bffl.

Hatchy might have lied in an attempt to save himself.
Hatchy tried to take down evil still when he knew he was in strife

Vote for me then, it will jut help evil. At least tomorrow you can really nail it down if the game isn't over by then.

LOL, I'm a Footy Fan.

The first two days I barely post and almost get lynched and then when I've tried to do the right thing by the village I'm suspected again...

Going on the clues and what's been posted, I'm happy to go with bffl.

ClarkeM

LOL, I'm a Footy Fan.

The first two days I barely post and almost get lynched and then when I've tried to do the right thing by the village I'm suspected again...

Going on the clues and what's been posted, I'm happy to go with bffl.

ClarkeM
So why did you pass the Brownlow to SOG and announce it publicly.... just genuinely interested at what you think is going on

Last edited:
At this point in time, the village is screwed. I'm going to vote for bffl because he is definitely an evil, signs point to serial killer, and I don't want Caro to win.

So why did you pass the Brownlow to SOG and announce it publicly... he didn't seem at risk of being picked off?

I thought it would be helpful for us to be able to track where it was.

At this point in time, the village is screwed. I'm going to vote for bffl because he is definitely an evil, signs point to serial killer, and I don't want Caro to win.

Are you still claiming Cupid?

Are you still claiming Cupid?
No. I'm going to claim footy fan now :rolleyes:

I am cupid. I thought that much would have been obvious by now. If I wasn't somebody would have come out to dispute it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back